Prologue

Raichand Mansion , Mumbai -

In a big  hall of one of the most luxarious  hotel Jw Marriott  , a big fatt grand wedding of the billionaire of India - Sidharth Raichand & Meeta Kapoor ( his girlfriend ) was going on...

Everyone's eyes were on the groom and bride while Sidharth's mother Mrs. Rita Raichand  forehead was sweating but she has put a smile on her face just to make her son believe that she's fine .

Finally Priest announced them husband and wife and ask them to take the blessings of their parents ,  both of them standup and take the blessings .

Both went to Rita ji when she smiles at them and smiles at her daughter in law whose face was covered with veil .

" Thank you so much beta for marrying my son "  on which Sidharth looks at his mom's face with a questioning look .

" What the hell ? Why you did this ?? "    Sidharth asks his wife by looking at her with his angry eyes ,

" Revenge is a dish best served with gold "  

Now you'll see what Sidharth Raichand can actually do ?? He says with a devilish smile on his face

--------------------------------------------

7 months later ,

" Tu bas jaldi se India vapas aa jaa... Sidharth please..meh tujhe phone pe ku..c..h nh..I bta sakti beta "  he hears his mom's voice on call , her scary and emotional  voice .

His flight lands in India , he rushes to the hospital & entering the room the scene in front of him freezes his foot steps there itself....

So here's the prologue of this new beautifull journey . Please do let me know how it is ??