Chapter - 8

After having dinner with her in-laws Shehnaz was sitting in the balcony swing relaxing in the fresh air but there was no sleep in her eyes , she was only thinking about that day in Mauritius when Sidharth was with that girl inside their room and that conversation,

Flashback -

Sidharth was done with his breakfast when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and the moment he looked back he was shocked , it was Meeta .

He angrily stands up from his chair and looks at her ,

" You..., How dare you come here ? " he asks her .

" Please baby listen to me , I can explain to you please..." Meeta starts  by folding her hands in front of him .

" Kuch nhi sunna mujhe, samjhi tum , he angrily turns around sits back .

Meeta comes sits in front of him and holds his hand which was on table lovingly....when suddenly Shehnaz was back from washroom and was shocked but Sidharth didn't any scene to be created in front of her so he took Meeta with him towards his room angrily while holding her hand and Shehnaz was following them both but Sidharth didn't knew this as she was little far from them and he was so much angry that he couldn't even listen to her heels sound .

He enters his room and makes Meeta stands in front of him ,

" Am asking you this for the one last time and I expect you that you will tell me the truth " Sidharth orders her while Shehnaz was standing outside the room and was able to hear their converyas the door was slightly opened .

" Baby on our marriage day your mom came to my room and asked me to leave you for the sake of your happiness and in return she will give me anything " tells Meeta by looking at him with a fake concern .

She walks towards him and wraps her hand around his and again starts her drama , " you know how much I loved you so how can I leave you so easily, I told the same to aunty as well but she said if I'll deny she will make me suffer and will throw you out of the will ( property) . I can never let this happened Sidharth, how can I keep you away from your family whom you loved the most , explain Meeta by cupping his face this time .

He looks in her eyes for a second and was little confused as he was unable to see that whether she was telling the truth or not ?

" I don't believe you Meeta , I know my mom more than you....she can never do anything like this " .

"Baby you need to understand and trust me if your would have not forced me to go then today we would have been together here enjoying our honeymoon together " she happily says by looking at him .

Sidharth choks her neck angrily and pushed her towards wall by making sure not to hurt her ,

" trust you ? Really ! Aaj tumhari wajah se meri yeh halat hai because of you I had to marry Shehnaz and now I have been tied in a lifetime relationship with her and you are asking me to trust 'you' " he shouts angrily at her face die to which she gets scared .

His face was fully red with anger and knuckle were white due to his hold on her neck , she starts coughing due to the chocked neck and request him to remove his hand .

" Please re...m..o..ve you h..an..d Sidharth I am unable to breathe, please " she requests him with difficulty .

He removes it and turns around now his back was facing her , Meeta tries to relax herself little and angrily glares at his back ...

" I wish that I never had to come back to you idiot but just because of my dumb boyfriend I need you now in my life back any how , no matter what it takes for me to bring you back Sidharth Raichand " she thinks in her mind .