Chapter - 3

Few Days Later ,

Raichand Mansion  -

" Good Morning Papa ji "  Shehnaz wishes her father-in-law with a big smile by touching his feet early in the morning . He smiles at her and blesses her   " khush raho beta " .

Ummh...Naaz !  " Ji Papa ji " she turns back towards Ashok ji ,

Bachhe kya aaj mujhe meri beti ke hath ke garam garam aloo ke parathe mil sakte hai breakfast meh ?? Ashok ji asks , by looking here and there like a scared child ,  trying to make sure that his wife and son must not be listening to him .

Naaz smiles at the way he was scared like a small kid , " jaroor milenge papa ji but aloo ke nhi gobhi ke " .

Hain...? Ashok ji suddenly looks at her , par kyu beta ? Mujhe toh aloo ke khane hai ( making a cute pout ) .

" Vo kya hai na papa , maa ne mujhe pehle hi bta diya thaa that you are a diabetic person toh aap mujhe budhu nhi bana sakte " ,  she chuckled at the childish behaviour of her father-in-law .

" Yeh Rita bhi na , abh meri Bahu ko bhi apni side PE kar liya 😏 ".  

Later Naaz comes out with some stuffed gobhi ke parathe and some other breakfast food with her . She keeps everything on dinning table properly while the servants helps her too...in this .

" Shehnaz bachhe Tera pati kaha hai bula osse ". Rita ji says to je daughter ,

" What the hell ? Haan ! Just cancelled that deal with Kapoor's right away " orders Sidharth Raichand to his secretary Pathak on the phone angrily .

He wishes his parents good morning by ignoring the presence of his newly wedded wife who waits everyday to see a smile on his face for her , he  sits at his place on the dinning table when his wife serves him breakfast and he starts eating it by checking his phone .

She was serving to her in-laws as well when Rita ji sees a burn spot on Naaz's Right hand which makes her worried , she looks at her face and then at her husband's who raise his eyebrows in questioning look at his wife , she gestures him to look at Naaz's hand . Seeing the spot Ashok ji gets alert and strictly asks Shehnaz about it .

" Naaz bachhe yeh hath pe kase jaal Gaya tumhare "  Listening to his dad's voice Sidharth too looks at his wife while she was too looking at his face , he gives a look to Shehnaz and next second  she was ready with an answer for her in-laws , 

Vo papa kitchen meh kaam karte waqt jal gaya thaa kal , don't worry maa am fine . She says by giving a plastered smile to her in laws .

" Dhyan rakha karo Biwi , U know na how much important you are for me "
Naaz's listen to her husband's smirking voice .

She nods and the moment she was about to sit next to Rita ji for breakfast , her husband stands up from her place looks at his wife , who follows him to their bedroom .

" Aree osse breakfast toh karne doo Sidharth " says Rita ji by looking at her son .

" Its ok Mom , We are getting late for Office , Haan maa I'll have something there " . Shehnaz tells this to her mother-in-law .

Rita ji keeps looking at her children who were leaving for work together ,

Both comes out of Mansion and sits in Sidharth's   Rolls Royce he sitting on driving seat and Naaz sitting next to him on passenger seat .