Chapter - 4

Controlling her emotions Shehnaaz gives them a smile and says -
" Thankyou papa but mujhe bhookh nahi hai , aap kha lijie please...."

She walks fastly or we should say run towards her room and on reaching her room she quickly enters and shuts the door on her back & breaks down in tears . She closes her eyes and remembers her wedding night when she was being pushed out of house by her husband Sidharth -

Flashback -

Shehnaz was shocked after what happened to her by her husband . She was standing on the stairs of Mansion but she was not crying . She wiped her dried tears with the back of her palm and starts walking like a dead person on the road in her bridal attire , while here inside house the moment Sidharth turns back after closing the door his mother was standing in front of him .

He was about to walk towards his room when his mom's words stopped him ,

" Agar kal subha Tak tu meri Bahu ko vapas iss ghar meh leke nhi aaya toh bhool jana ki teri koi maa thii kabhi..." Saying this she walks towards her room when he looks at his dad he too gives him glare and walks to his wife . Sidharth goes to his parents room and knocks the door but when he didn't get replied he face plams his head and takes his Car keys from room and starts searching for his wife on roads .

Here Shehnaz was just walking on the road was near to reach her own small house in which she use to live before her wedding . On reaching there she sees her stuff is being kept out of house and the owner is locking that house . On asking about the house from him she gets to know that Sidharth's mom has asked him to keep Shehnaz stuff out so that she can bring it in mansion for her . When Shehnaz asks the owner that she wants the house back he denies and says he had already sold it to someone else .

She closes her eyes in pain because in just one day she is now fully on road . Her  husband has thrown her out of his house and here she is being thrown her out of her own house as well . She was not crying still  because she is a strong headed women who don't belives in crying and shedding tears every now and then , instead of that she believes in finding the solution of every problem in her life . Being an orphan is not easy to live your life , since her childhood she has faced N number of problems on every stage of life , after loosing her parents in an fire accident she don't have any body with her who can guide her all the time .

Especially for a girl to live alone in this big world where every second people are ready to eat the hell of them .

Naaz takes the photo of her parents from floor which was being kept under a table with her stuff and she cares it with love and then hugs it tightly when suddenly she hears someone's voice and turns to see the face ,

" Agar rona - dhona ho gaya ho toh vapas chale "  she listens Sidharth's voice . She sees his face there was no guilt in his eyes for even a second .

Aap yaha ?? Naaz asks him ,

" Haan , kyu nhi aana chahiye thaa " he says by looking in her eyes .

Yeh mat samjhna ki am here to apologies you ! Kyuki aasa kabhi nhi hone vala hai jo tumne mere sath kiya hai oske baadh toh bilkul bhi nhi...

Meh yaha sirf tumhe apni mom ki wajah se vapas lene aaya hoon....she wants me to take you back otherwise vo mujhse kabhi bhi baat nhi karegi and meh apni mom ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hoon...kuch bhi ka matlab kuch bhi .

Naaz was looking in his eyes continuously....
" kya chahiye aapko abh mujhse "

" Ghar chalo mere sath magar osse pehle meri kuch baatein acche se samjh loo.... kyunki aadat nhi hai mujhe baar baar repeat kar ne ki "