Chapter - 1

JW Marriott , Mumbai -

In a big  hall of one of the most luxarious  hotel Jw Marriott  , a big fatt grand wedding of the billionaire of India - Sidharth Raichand & Meeta Kapoor ( his girlfriend ) was going on...

P - kanya ko bulaye , he says by looking at Meeti's mom .

Meeta Mom ( MM ) - Meh Soniya ko leke aayi hoon pandit ji ,

Inside Bride's Room -

Meeta's mom enters , and looks at the dressing table where the bride was sitting by covering her face with veil..

Mm - " Meeta beta ready ho gayi hai na tu ?? " Chal pandit ji niche bula rahe hai tujhe .

Few minutes later , bride enters the hall while Sidharth looks at the direction from where she was entering , his mother walks towards the bride and smiles at her .

SM - "bahot pyaari lag rahi hai aap beta "

SM takes the bride with her and makes her sit next to her son...

Ashok ji - pandit ji shuru kijie , dulhan is here finally ( with a happy face )

Wedding finally starts , rituals were going on but Sidharth's mom was mentally lost somewhere....in her son's wedding .

Her forehead was covered with sweat which made her husband to shake her and ask her the reason finally , after watching his wife being lost somewhere .

A - Rita kaha khoi ho ? Kabse dekh raha hoon , aur AC meh itna pasena kyu aa raha tumhe ??

R -  " ka...kahi...bhi toh nhi bas kuch soch rahi thii..."  ( Giving a smile )

A -  " Aaj humare ek laute bete ki shaadi hai u should be more happy , nhi ?? " Tum toh kabh se intzar kar rahi thii aaj ka ( asked his wife )

R -  " haa ..hoon na meh toh ba..hot khush hoon Aaj , finally mere bete ki shaadi aasi ladki se ho rahi hi jo osse aur humare parivaar ko hamesha apna samjh kar sambhalegi "

They were talking when finally pandit ji ask the Meeta's parents to come forward and do the Kanya daan ..when Rita ji come forward and says ,

R - Aaahh....Shiela Ji ( Meeta's Mom ) agar aap bura na maane toh kya hum humari hone vali Bahu ka Kanya daan kar sakte hai ??

Sidharth looks at his parents for some moments and then leave it ,

Raj ( Meeta's Dad ) - parjai ji aap log k...ase ??

Ashok ji comes forward in support of his wife and says ,

A - Haan Raj bhaisabh aakhir Meeta bhi toh humari beti jasi hi hogi na shaadi ke badh toh kya hum oska Kanya daan nhi kar sakte ?? Humara Sidharth ke alawah Ko baccha nhi hai yeh toh humne aapko btaya hi thaa toh phir agar aapko koi etraz na ho toh...??

Sh - thikk hai ji aap hi kar lo hume koi dikkat nhi hai...

Sidharth's parents come forward and the rasam starts but no body notices the tears in Bride's eyes who was feeling so overwhelmed after seeing Rita ji and Ashok ji doing her kanya dan....

Later the marriage was completed the family with the bride proceeds towards their home .

_____________________________

Raichand Mansion , Mumbai -

Sidharth was standing at the main door with his newly wedded wife.....when his mom arrive with a arti thali in her hands .