Barbatos❤(Confessions Of Your Stalker)

Theme- serial killer/ yandere (slight)(All characters are human) (starts at an unknown males funeral,)

Mentions- murder, cannibalism, manipulative/ obsessive behavior, etc
.
.
.
.

True sins can't be forgiven, nor can they be forgotten

If men were to be killed by each other and other causes, what is our reason for being here? When each of our lives is taken, death follows. No one truly can say what happens after death.

Some believe they will be reborn if unsatisfied with their previous life, over and over until one life fills their selfish greed of happiness, yet others believe there is a heaven and hell, and you will be forced into one of them depending on your sins and the wrongs you have committed. Death can't be avoided no matter how hard one tries to hide they will always be taken by the hands of death. Whether good or evil, powerful or weak.

A young man holds a bouquet. His hands shake from the sobs that rack his body, he can't hide the sadness that rests in his soul. Happiness has been forgotten.

The heavy rain pours down on his slim figure, his knees begin to shake, he was now alone in a world he had no idea about, no one to turn to. The man who cared for him was gone and would never come back. He began to walk closer to the casket, not daring to give it a full glance, he had seen and felt enough to know this pain was real.

The hands of death have taken another soul.

(The Readers pov)

Jolting awake, I feel the air I was struggling to breathe fill and leave my lungs, beads of sweat fall quickly down my bare skin as my hands clutch onto the sheets of my bed. Nightmares of death, by one person, an unknown being haunted my sleep. Every time I closed my eyes I would witness my own life being snuffed out by the mysterious male. Then I wake up drenched in sweat. I couldn't even remember when these dreams started but I had already grown tired of them. Grabbing the phone from my nightstand, I am blinded by the white light of my phone in the darkness of my room.

6:13

A sigh slips past my numb lips as I force myself back into the sheets for a second longer, but am stopped when my alarm sounds loud and clear. That my time alone was coming to an end as I would leave for class in an hour. Pushing myself back up from the bed I stumble to the bathroom...

The door of my apartment shuts behind me as I walk down the narrow steps. My eyes catch the few Halloween decorations in the complex from skeletons to fictional killers. Who just happened to be based on real, living, and breathing people.

Just to think of such a fact was nerve-racking, and unsettling. It honestly hadn't made it better knowing that there was also a killer lurking around our town, who was believed to be a cannibal. Drowning their victims and taking what they wanted from whoever they killed.

The first kill was recorded on October 1st, 2019. A month after the college semester started, it had been three years, this year would mark four, and every year, during October was when the killer would start to be active until the end of May. They had killed many people but were yet to be caught, which was a growing concern for locals, who often skipped town in the cool month of Halloween. No one was safe as they had no pattern of killing, it didn't matter what or who a person they could be next.