Simeon❤(Be It The Reason I Fall)

Theme- Yandere

Mentions- obsessive behavior, stalking (Vague), (Mentions Simeon being aware he is to be a demon at some point)

.

.

.

.

(No Ones pov)

He hears them softly hum, a book resting on their lap as their fingers delicately turn the pages every so often. To him, such a moment felt like a dream, yet he knew he was lucky enough for this not to be one.

"You are staring, Simeon.." their voice breaks him free of his thoughts, he hadn't been aware of how long they were looking back at him. But it must have been for at least a minute, which he didn't mind.

"I'm sorry, did you try to speak to me before?" the angel says in a concerned voice catching their attention. He will admit that this wasn't the first time they had caught his attention this much, in fact, he was constantly enchanted by them and everything they would do. He would often if not nearly all the time, feel his heart race each time they would spare him a glance. 

"You seem to be out of it, Simeon," they speak, closing their book, putting it down on the table that had been next to them. The very table that separated them.

"I was just mesmerized by you, is it such a crime?" Simeon says softly leaning closer as his elbows pressed to the small wooden table. He can see their eyes widen as they soon look away in embarrassment.

"Don't say such things Simeon" and an embarrassed smile comes to their lips, he can only chuckle as he continues to stare at them. Sinning wasn't a thing he was used to, but since he had met them. That's all he knew how to do, or so that's how it felt. He had grown obsessed over them, which had also been something he had been good at hiding for some time. "You don't really mean it" they chuckle, their hand soon resting on the book.

"You believe me to be a liar?" his gloved hand pressing to his chest to pretend to be hurt by their words, But he knew in truth he was a liar. A damned liar as an angel he shouldn't have lied as much as he had. He knew it was only a matter of time before he slipped. The fact that he was so in love with a human, one who caused him to sin such a great deal. He had lusted over them many times and had often watched them when they were not aware he was there. But he was determined to keep it hidden.

"I never said that you just-" the angel cuts them off with a sly smile, as he reaches his hand out to them from where he had been sitting.

"You don't have to speak, I know fully what you mean," he says softly, feeling their hand fall into his with hesitation. Taking the chance to pull them closer, he leans back quickly pulling them forward, he hears them gasp as the top part of their body rests on his lap.

"What are you doing, Simeon?" They look up at him with widened eyes once again trying to push themselves off the angel's lap but stop when his hand rests on their lower back. He pulls them forward again until their whole body is pressed against his.

"I wanted you closer that is all" he chuckles pressing his lips to their forehead before he pulls away letting his other hand rest under their chin. Wanting them to look at him as well, he at this moment, believed it would be the time to confess to his sins. Confess to his obsessions the ones that were eating him alive from the inside and out. "I've always wanted you this close to me" he whispers once more letting his lips hover over theirs for a second, not feeling them pull away from his slight sign of affection.

"I don't want to get my hopes up Simeon.." they mutter, making the angel frown at them. His lips pressing to their cheek soon began to wander around their face taking in every detail he could pick up.

"Then don't, just fall into my embrace. Allow yourself this" whispering once more he could feel his heart race. Their arms wrap around his neck as one hand tangles into his hair, while the other rests limply behind him. "Let me tell you, this is not a lie. How could I ever lie to someone such as yourself" murmuring as his lips graze theirs for a second, feeling some ounce of his want draining from him at this moment. "When all I want is you, to know how deeply I feel for you" letting the words slip past his lips onto theirs he can feel them shudder under his touch, as his hands trailed lustfully around their body. He begins to feel them give in as well when their hand is pressed to his chest.

They would be the reason for him falling, it's not as if he minded...