Mammon❤(Out Of Time)

"I remember when I held you
You begged me with your drowning eyes to stay
And I regret I didn't tell you
Now I can't keep you from loving him
You made up your mind"

.
.
.
.

Theme- Angst

Mentions- one-sided feelings

The reader is mentioned as (You)

This also unedited like all my oneshots are ://

.

.

.

.

(No Ones Pov)

He had watched them both from a distance, smiles on both of their lips as they stared lovingly at each other. He in his mind had wished that he would be the one to hold you in his arms. He knew he had lost his chance to do so. Lost his chance to say how he had really felt. How much he had loved you at one point, or that he still did. Now, these feelings had burned him from the inside, jealousy and sadness had grown to be in him.

It had been months since he had lost you to his younger brother, still upset about the fact he had let his selfish greed of money get to him. So lost in the fact he had you at one point, but you grew tired of fighting for something he wasn't ready to give. Something he had never learned to give while you wanted him.

If he wasn't so selfish and greedy about things that now no longer mattered. He would be the one you held. The one you said you loved with all your heart. He now realized that he loved you this whole time, he just didn't know how to say it. He cared, no he still cares for you no matter what. Yet if he were to say that he loved you. You would no longer bat an eye and turn the other way.

He can no longer say he cares for you as you'll no longer think it is real. After all, he couldn't blame you for pushing him away. When he pushed away first. In these months he had grown and as each day passed. The feelings that started off as nothing grew until they became all he could think about. Drowning him in emotions he never knew a demon could feel. He constantly felt a strong pang of guilt rush within him each time he saw you with him.

Though he believed if his brother made a mistake you would come back to him. In the end, he only wanted another chance to show you everything he could be. Everything he had kept from you before. Maybe he would get lucky enough to get another chance, but he knew as these days kept going by. That wish was slowly fading as the relationship grew. Knowing it wouldn't be much longer before you completely and utterly left him for good. Kicking him fully out of your heart.

He had lied to you more times than he could count. Nor did he even want to think about how much he had hurt you to make himself feel better. His lies had cost him his relationship with you and that was something he would never be able to get back.

And it was late at night when he was alone by himself. Sleeping in the very bed he used to hold you in, even if he didnt feel anything at first. But being alone in the coldness of the night, everything he wished he had when he was with you. Finally hit him. That had been the first time he had cried over the fact that this was something he couldn't fix. Nothing he could say now would make you come back to his side, and that is what really killed him.

He was unsure of how to approach you if he even could. Would you even listen to him if he asked you to?

Yet everything he was thinking was thrown down when he sees them both leave the room, hand in hand. Leaving him alone once more. No one to be with as you had someone. Who could give you everything he wouldn't. Everything he wished to give you now. It was something he knew he couldn't do. Something you would never take.

He could tell you everything you wanted to hear before, tell you how much he loved you, how much he fell for you. How lonely he feels in the night will never change after he confronts his mistakes.

He had run out of time to apologize and get you back. When all you ever did was love him for who he was. Even when he couldn't do the same.

Yet he still had hope that you would love him again. Even after all he has done.