chapter 16:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

(Theme starts playing in the background)

Trigger one hit kill siren warships. Cleveland missed a shot from blaze as the tomcat barrel rolled out the way. Trigger saw enterprise got hit by kaga.

Trigger: << YOUR DONE >>

He fire standard missile at kaga. Kaga fell out of the sky till nemesis flew in close kaga grabbed the tail fin flying out of here.

Kaga: KYAA😵😵😫😫. Nemesis kun can't you slow down

Ease off the throttle. Suddenly bright light came from the water enterprise fly out the water glowing yellow eyes.

 Suddenly bright light came from the water enterprise fly out the water glowing yellow eyes

Destroyer: WHAT THE HELL?!😱

Phoenix:

Enterprise shoots an arrow ricochet blaze's tomcat. Hit the ship where destroyer & phoenix are. It knocked phoenix off the deck takao froze he landed in the water. Enterprise bright light grew everyone engulfed in the light.

Timeskip:

Atago gave lex warm coat. He kissed as a thank you. Takao looking around for Phoenix. Other ship girls recovered the black tomcat. They set the famous intercepter down on kaga's carrier counterpart ship deck.

F15c & adf Morgan already there unscathed. Blaze opens the canopy. Ghost ace pilot took off his helmet off blood coming down his face. 

Blaze: what the fuck WAS THAT😱😱😱😱

Kaga: blaze your bleeding

They set him down treating his scalp on his forehead but still okay just pissed off. Girls found phoenix on ice ashore blood coming down his face. They took him back Aboard the shut down siren destroyer.

Takao gasped she lay him on her soft thighs. Laying a heat blanket on him. He isn't breathing atago & destroyer trying to help but she's got it.

(Song playing in the background)

She doing CPR mouth to mouth several times. Medical ship girls came to assist. Takao tears coming down her face.

Several minutes skyler coughing gagging & throwing up. He opens his eyes seeing takao crying.

Skyler: i'm not ... Drinking vodka🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 anymore

She hugged in a warm embrace. She crying very hard. Atago beginning to cry as well. Takao kissing him frantically crying tears of joy. Destroyer got a call from nagato to withdraw he sent zuikaku & shokaku make a diversion.

Kaga wanted to search for her sister. But seeing takao crying holding a injured ace pilot she changed her mind. Southern cross put a hand on her shoulder.

He smiled at her. Kaga hugged crying as well he hugged her back. Her fox tails wagging shown of happiness.

Destroyer: galm team back them up. All sakurai units withdraw

To be continued:

Later