side chapter: destroyer vs observer alpha

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Observer alpha woke up reattach her jaw. She couldn't believe the commander of reform azur lane kicked her so hard she flew across the ocean.

Her link with tester B is cutt off to her shock. She is dead. Visioned of her being her body snapped like a trig sideways from a kick. He put his foot down to shut her up.

She couldn't believe a human would do that. However something about him he isn't human. His eyes showed sorrow sadness pain but when around heavy cruiser of sakura empire atago & everyone he seemed happier.

She heard a faint roar of a engine suddenly she got hit by a missile. She tumbling instant protecting herself with her tentacles.

She looks to see a what shocked her in a very slow motion destroyer put his fighter in a hover position for a bit.

(4:21 - 4:30 only)

Shooting two missiles. He stayed hovered shooting missiles & guns before boosting away she flies away shooting lasers while lex easily dodge her return attacks.

(Song starts playing in the background)

Swordfish plane sent out by mind from illustrious. Back at base illustrious stares at her cup of tea atago & prince of wales saw her look.

(Something like this but different)

Ark royal: are you okay

Titan: illustrious?

Atago: miss?

Illustrious: its not impossible

Unicorn: i see it too big brother is insane