side chapter 1: hakuryuuXronin part 1

Don't own anything:

Author pov:

Some of sakura empire ship girls responded to their first commander. Commander destroyer's call. Orders are giving out. Hakuryuu

was learning about the strangeral earth nagato & others called

was learning about the strangeral earth nagato & others called. Every war starting from belkan war all the way to aurelia leasath war.

" their world isn't what we come from "

" 12,000 lives dead!? "

" look at that size of this cannons. So that's what they called Stonehenge "

" i bought a book about the ghost of razgriz. Could it be that pilot in a romantic relationship with akagi sama be him? "

Hakuryuu looks at them finger on her chin. One of the ship girls gives her orders from the commander. She set out with osean allied escorts.

Hakuryuu: comms are working fine. Not too chatty today huh

Hakuryuu pov:

These men are different. We heard explosions up ahead. Something. Coming fast i jumped & kicked the missile away.

(1:27 - only)

It hit the water. Looking up several jets that did not look siren shooting at each other escorting the allied erusean navy fleet (well what's left of them) columbia of eagle union.

Columbia: the hell?. Erusean navy & airforce fighting each other

Hakuryuu: * summoned my riggings * no its the radicals. Well the remains of them

One of the jets is outstandingly good. After learning the name of these jets. One tailing the other fighter is a f15j eagle.

i launched my planes to back him up. Although to the pilots my planes are nothing but target Practice.

Hakuryuu: we gotta get these ships full of lighthouse war refugees to the sakura empire base

Luckly strider 6 pheonix & 118th unit hans weber aka spider arrived. I gasped that f15j's left engine went out. I jumped in the air summoned my namesake carrier land on it.

Hakuryuu: PILOT IF YOU CAN HEAR ME LAND ON MY CARRIER

Ronin: << acknowledged. Lieutenant colonel Florent nollet landing >>

Then it just dawned to me his plane isn't carrier type. OH KUSO. I saw my cables. So i grabbed the roll giving it spin like eagle union girls call it cowboy style.

I read all f15 variants have outstanding thrust. He lands feeling the gears slammed on my carrier winced feeling it. I got behind it threw the cable magnified it.

I pulled it moving my head away from its afterburner.

(0:29 - 0:33 only)

I did hand signs to have him park to the side.

Ooc Ronin pov:

I did as she told. After cutting off my engines. Idk what she look like ladder was put on my conapy for me to climb out.

I heard about ship girls but i never met one. That's when i first saw her. Wow she is tall.

Ronin: thank you ma'am. My names lieutenant colonel Florent nollet aka ronin 501st air division 23rd fighter squadron kingdom of erusea air force. .. or was

Hakuryuu: (smirked)  my names hakuryuu aircraft carrier of sakura enpire * bowed * sorry i don't salute bowing where i'm from is a custom

Ronin: * bowed * same here ma'am

Hakuryuu pov:

Such high respect. He's isn't looking at my sword. He's checking his jet.

Ronin: damn. I thought they fixed it

Hakuryuu: its not your fault. You did outstanding. My job is to get the refugees to our faction. Well see what lady nagato will do with them

Ronin: with all due respect ma'am idk anything about all the names of these ships like you

Hakuryuu: well give you history books. So don't worry about it

He looks down. I get erusea lost the war 3 times. He looks tired of getting into a useless war. He thought he died by the hands of man with the 3 scratches whose in a romantic relationship with the grey ghost enterprise herself. But he survived.

I heard his stomach. I giggled that caught his attention.

Ronin: what?

Hakuryuu: your hungry. Come on

I often withdrawn from such things men like to be controlled at times or even hid away my sword. But he is by far not of them at a 100%. To me he looks like a lost puppy. Makes me feel sad.

" maybe i can help him. Why am i feeling this way " i thought.

To be continued:

Decided to do some side chapters aftermath of destruction orochi.

Goodnight.