side chapter: roon X talisman part 1

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Radio was turned on metal gauntlet hand reached & raise up the volume listening to brand new day. Gauntlet hand belong to roon heavy cruiser of iron blood.

Emmerian transports & fighters arrived. Personell sightseeing the world of ship girls. There also estovakian military in the mist. They meet iron blood & other factions.

Before roon met her commander destroyer & garuda 1 talisman. For the first time talisman met roon love at first sight.

Knowing roon you would think she'd go for commander destroyer but his choose love to atago his personality really broke her yandere self & he relized she gets envy.

Hipper: i never heard of such a song ja

Roon: it feels so calm now

Then duechtland comes in to talk trash. Hipper lashed at her for disrespect. Roon noticed the children led by melissa. They learned of their existence roon waved at them.

Sadly got interrupted duechtland continued talking shit

Sadly got interrupted duechtland continued talking shit. She sighed & walloped. Graff spee knew that was gonna happen. Talisman walking by heard it.

Roon looks at him.

(0:38 - 0:44 only)

Talisman pov:

My goodness she's beautiful when i first met her. I heard other kansens she enjoy too much blood & death. But she isn't that bad, she just needs love. Then she tried getting my attention for what's about to happen.

Roon: TALISMAN IN FRONT OF YOU!

I looked what's in front of me i hit my head on the turbine of the c17 i fell to the ground.

I heard footsteps coming fast. Roon looks down at me worried she bend down put a rag on my forehead.

Talisman: i Don't recall that plane sitting there

Roon: don't move ja. Come on i'll take you to the infirmary

To be continued:

Later