special chapter: ID4

Back for a special chapter

Eagle union & other factions celebrated 4th of July.

Along with the aces of strangeral

Author pov:

Enterprise invited trigger to their 4th of July. She wearing casual clothing

commander destroyer sneak up on atago

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

commander destroyer sneak up on atago. He returned from a high-school reunion back in ustio.

Lex: BOO

atago: KYAAAAA 😱😱😱😱😱😱

Atago covered her dog ears. Swinging her fan at him. He pulled her for a nice kiss she moaned in delight. They pulled back with string of saliva.

Atago: lex kun ~

Lex: what up. Hey everyone I'm back

Titan: girl dimesnion travel is gonna be a killer

Hornet: I hear that sister

They have a nice barbecue. Sakura empire invited. Besides the whole not believing the whole freedom thing. Royal navy also invited. Eagle & royal are friends for a long time. Iron blood is also invited. Bismarck in the mist in secret wearing casual clothes with mobius 1 dating her.

Long caster already firing up a grill. His senior awacs sky eye & eagle eye helping him to fire up nice juicy many other cultural foods.

Fdg couldn't make it. Revived amagi is here tased the food, her 9 tails wagged happily zuikaku grabbed cipher between her bust.

Zuikau: gomensai Drake kun food is so good.

Cipher: your good get off me your crushing me

That night they started shoot fireworks in the sky. Celebrating independence day. Watching the movie ID4. Long caster passed out from eating. Strider 6 pheonix won the beer contest against Bismarck.

Trigger has something in his hand. He presented to enterprise. Time had stop. First ship girl to get proposed. He said the words. Enterprise grabbed him for a kiss. He returned the kiss. Everyone gasped of she said.

At the same time. Lex said the same

Atago: I WILL NEVER LET YOU GO LEX KUN NEVER NEVER

Blaze proposed akagi she passed out. Apex proposed Belfast.

Belfast: I knew this was gonna happen. I'll will take care of you evertime you return from the skies

Finally slaughterhouse proposed hornet.

Hornet: who to Thought. Yuri, yes I will

Epilogue:

Early in the morning Plane landed on a carrier. Yorktown herself feeling all better. Her ship is repaired ready to go. She put her clothes on. She met her commander for the first time.

Lex: you sure about this?

Yorktown: yes I am. Can't believe you still ordering my commands

Lex: you & the rest are the first

Yorktown: that's true. Okay I'll accept * looks herself in the mirror *

Lex: I wonder what your thinking about?

Yorktown: so much to do. My heart is boiling a bit. I feel like punching someone

To prove her point. She punched the wall, entire wall blown through.

Yorktown: still got it

Atago: oh that was you?

Yorktown: sorry Ms atago. Just testing my strength

Testing her cqc fighting. Pointing her new side arm. 44 magnum custom & a scarl l assault rifle custom with a eagle union skin on it.

The two married couple left. Yorktown still needed time to get better she sat on the chair outside drinking her gateroade. An eagle enty & Yorktown shared landed on her shoulder.

Yorktown: pretty soon

To be continued:

Happy independence day everyone

Later or goodnight