How To Create a Book Cover

How To Create a Warrior Cat Book Cover.

(Computer)

There are different ways, but I use paint since it is free and easy.

1. Find a background that suits your story title/plot. Usually found on Pintrest, Google Images, etc. (Example: if the territory is a forest and the plot is dark, pick a dark forest background.)

2. Save that picture and go onto it on paint.

3. If it's a huge wallpaper kind of picture, then cut out the sides/top/bottom until you have a suitable size. Usually you would make the cover the nicest part of the picture. (Example: if the picture has trails or something you don't like in it, cut it out and keep the trees or anything in it.)

4. Go onto the link and when you get a cat that looks like the main character of your book, then right click it and copy (or save) it.

http://warriorcatsrpg.com/index.php?action=warriorgenerator;specialheader=generator;version=cat

5. Paste the picture onto the background and put it in the center (normally closer to the top).

6. Put the title on (wherever) and then your username/name.

*****

(Apps for iPhone/Android/etc)

There are plenty of apps out there, but I use InstaCollage mostly. Look up any photo editing apps to find one that you like.

1. Find a background. Could be a cat similar to your main character or anything you want really.

2. Add the photo into the box (make sure the frame is off) and center it how you want it to be.

3. Put your title and username on it and you're done.

*****

Any questions, you can ask! I'll answer right away! :3

P_A83 out!