Creative Things in Territories

Okay, I got a request for this and I'm gonna work on it xD 
I'm not too sure how this will go but I will do ma best on it :3
Hope you like it x)
**************

Moonstone Ideas:

-In the middle of the four (or how ever many Clans/Tribes you have) there's a pool of water, like the Moonstone. Water from a lake - somewhere else - has made it way into a dent in the center of the [number of Clans/Tribes here] and is the way you speak to your StarClan. 
But it isn't like the Moonstone in the books, you have to climb stones to the center of the water to lay your head on a crystal sticking out of the ground. 

-At the edge of the territories, there is a trail to go up into a cave where your Moonstone is. It is also the Gathering place, because it is so secrete. There is a mini waterfall beside the trail that leads to it. That mini waterfall goes into cracks of rocks (there is so much water that its a high river from where the mini waterfall lands) and goes off the edge of the territories. Falling a long way down, it goes into a small pool that no one can really reach - unless they spent at least a moon climbing down, or you could fall and risk dying. And from where that huge waterfall ends, there is the ocean where the island ends. {I am providing a photo I found to show you what it kind of looks like. It doesn't show everything I said, but it shows most of it. Keep in mind its the larger waterfall that goes straight down into a pool.}

-There is a cave underground that leads to a pool that is always frozen. So thick with ice, some even say there is no water left in it. Three cracks in the ceiling make the sunlight shine on it, making a large triangle where you sit. Sleep will wash over you in heartbeats and you'll meet your StarClan.

Territory Beauties: (<__< couldn't think of what so say)

{This one may be hard to explain, so bare with me. I found a painting and was like o; ermegerd}

-Lets say your main character is a traveler with or without a group looking for a home to stay. 
A waterfall comes from a cliff higher then any cat as ever climbed. It falls into a deep pool, as long as just over 20 cats standing. (Probably about 6.5 meters deep.) Huge rocks - cliffs if you look from birds-eye-view - make it like a gorge, until you walk south (like backing up) from the waterfall. A river streams calmly by your side as you walk south. There, a bridge made out of natural rock is a head. That could be the way out of the hunting territory, since the right side is very small and the left is larger. The smaller side as an edge to it, where you came from originally. (Lets just say you drifted in on a log or drift-wood onto shore and found your way here)
Under the bridge are three holes, one under trees and is shaded and out of the water's reach, while the other two have the high river going between them and out into the ocean where you had come from. As you climb your way up and onto the bridge, you notice the first hole under the bridge is almost like a cave, but with roots and grass and litchen coming over from above and with two ways to leave it.

-In one part of the territories (for one Clan/Tribe) there is the marsh-land. It is covered with lush green grass that has an edge to where a pond is. It's muddy, warm and very shallow. But once you step foot in it, your paws will sink into mud and it might take help to get out. Cats found boulders and put them in the water - several times so they would actually be able to hold weight without sinking. Pine trees are everywhere, other then where the pond is. At the pong, the grass I told you about comes from the forest and goes into the pond like a U , almost long enough to go back into the pine forest.

-A sparkling rock sits in the moor, like a diamond but its just a shiny rock. No one knows why its like that or how it got there, but they like it because its so beautiful. The moor-cats are greedy because of it, wanting to steal anything thats like it and surrounding it. The leaders den is beside it, in a hollow tree.

Gathering Place Ideas:

-In the center of the [amount of Clans/Tribes] there are [how ever many Clans/Tribes you have] trees. They have thick tree trunks and one thick branch from all of the trees have come from them and have twirled themselves together. All the leaders of your Clan/Tribes go to those branches to do the Gathering. (The branches aren't far from the ground)

-The ground is burnt in this part of the territories. Black, lifeless trees dot the grounds and its always gloomy and dark, even on bright days. In memorial for the deaths of the cats, it was made the Gathering Place. In the center of the place, there is a boulder that was once the leader's den. The Clans/Tribes gather there and the leaders stand on it, one at a time.

Territory Ideas:

-A moor
-A small island
-Forest
-Dense forest with pine trees
-Tall trees everywhere
-Thickets and sharp rocks everywhere
-Gorge
-Island with a waterfall behind it, river surrounding their camp
-A place where fire had once burnt
-Underground
-In a cave
-In a cave behind a waterfall
-Mountains

------------------------

I know there isn't a lot here, but man oh man it took a while to explain xD

Anything else you guys need? Do you guys need more of something I already did?