Creating Book/Arc Titles

Hello again! It's been two years since I have published a part on this book but here we are again. Hope this helps!
***

Book Titles:

First of all, to create a good title you need to know what your story is going to be about. Figure out the description of your book and then make sure you know the main plot - I like to set up the chapters on what will be going on before I even start writing them and publishing and I also like to have a part set up for the main things that will happen. (I call this part "Ideas" and set it up in short bullet points of what will happen and go from there!) This is like writing a short story in school; it's easier to write it out and then figure out the title afterwards! 

Title names that are one to four words are ideal, but whatever sounds cool to you is just as good. Titles that are short are catchy and enticing! 

Arc Titles:

Like I said above, you should know the gist of your stories before you put in a title. An arc title is a bit trickier, but as long as you know what each story is about and the main events that will come, it should come easily. Arc titles should be longer, about five words, but can be short too. 

If you still have trouble, try to answer these questions:

- Do I have the main events? What are they about? 

- Are their any common words I can put together that happens, without immediately giving away what's planned, like fire, snow, invasions, etc.?

- Are their any main cats? If so, what is/are their purpose(s)? Can this purpose be in the title?

Explanation:

I got my new book's title, Shameful Secrets, from a few different things: one, the leaders and medicine cats are keeping a very serious secret from the Clans, and two, for other secrets among the Clans. 

Erin Hunters new arc, A Vision of Shadows, is a clear name because the Clans go through literal visions of shadows and lingering darkness throughout the six books. As I said above, go through what will happen in each of your books and figure out the main point that the cats (or whatever you're writing about!) are struggling with.

     If any of you still need help, feel free to private message me for ideas! I'm always able to help out with anything. Hope this helped!