Insults and Phrases

Insult - Meaning (Ones with * beside the insults mean they are frequently used)
*Mouse-brain - A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid.
*Mouse-dung - A somewhat harsh insult - to compare someone to mouse faeces. Also used when something unfortunate happens, similar to the English term 'Darn it'.
*Mouse-heart - A somewhat harsh insult - to call someone a coward.
Fox-dung - A harsh insult - to compare someone to fox faeces. Also used when someone disagrees with something, like the English term 'That's a load of rubbish'.
*Fox-heart - A harsh insult - to call someone cruel, cold hearted or evil.
Foxbreath / Fox-breath - A harsh insult - to compare someone to a fox's breath, to say they smell bad.
*Flea-brain - A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid.
Birdbrain - A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid.
Pigeon-brain - A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid.
Hare-brain - A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid or crazy.
Haredung - A somewhat harsh insult - to compare someone to hare faeces. Also used when something unfortunate happens, similar to the English term 'Darn it'
*Bee-brain - A friendly insult - to call someone stupid.
Beetle-brain - A friendly insult - to call someone stupid.
Feather-brain - A friendly insult - to call someone stupid.
Dandelion-brain - A friendly insult - to call someone stupid.
Fish-brain - A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid.
Frog-brain - A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid.
Frog-guts - A harsh insult - to compare someone to a frog's guts.
Frog-dung/dirt - A harsh insult - to compare someone to frog faeces.
Frog-face - A somewhat harsh insult - to call someone ugly.
Minnow-heart - A harsh insult - to call someone a coward.
Minnow-brain - A somewhat friendly insult - to call someone stupid.
Snake-heart - A harsh insult - to call someone cruel, cold hearted or evil.
*Snake-tongue - A harsh insult - to call someone a liar.
Rabbit-heart / Rabbit Heart - A somehwat harsh insult - to call someone a coward.
Rabbit-brain - A somehwat harsh insult - to call someone a stupid.
Buzzard-face - A somewhat harsh insult - to call ugly.
Bug-breath - A friendly insult - to say someone has bad breath or eats bugs.
Mange-pelt / Mange-ridden / Mange-breath / Mange-face - A harsh insult - to call someone unpleasant, scruffy or dirty. Mange is a disease caused by mites which causes severe itching and hair / fur loss.
Stone-headed - A somewhat friendly insult - to say someone is stubborn or foolish.
Fluff-brain - A somewhat harsh insult - to say someone is empty headed for not understanding something.
Fuzz-brain - A somewhat harsh insult - to say someone is empty headed for not understanding something.
Greedy-belly - A friendly insult - to say someone is greedy.
Slow Slug - A friendly insult - to say someone is slow.
*Sleepy Slug - A friendly insult - to say someone is tired or slow.
*Furball - A friendly insult - generically used with other insulting words such as: stupid furball, bossy furball or lazy furball.
*Stupid Furball - A friendly insult - another friendly insult similar to 'furball'.
*Crowfood / Crowfood-eater - A harsh insult - to compare someone to rotting food / prey, or to say they eat rotting food. It is often used in threats such as 'I will turn you into Crowfood!'.
Crow-fur - A somewhat harsh insult - to compare someone to crow fur (which is odd as they have feathers, not fur).
Dungeater - A harsh insult - to say someone eats dung (not literally of course).
Dungface - A fairly harsh insult - to compare someones face to dung.
Dungheart - A fairly harsh insult - to compare someones heart to dung, to say they have a rotten heart.
Dormouse - A friendly insult - to call lazy, or to say they sleep a lot.
*Scaredy-mouse - A friendly insult - to say someone is afraid of something.
Scaredy-sparrow - A friendly insult - to say someone is afraid of something.
Mousefodder - A somewhat harsh insult - to call someone worthless (such as a Kittypet).
Flea-pelt / *Fleabag / Flea-ridden - A harsh insult - to say someone has a lot of fleas.
Mouse-eater / Mouse-muncher / *Squirrel-chaser - A harsh insult - to insult ThunderClan cats because they mainly eat mice and squirrels.
*Fishface / *Fish-breath / Fishfur / Fish-eater - A harsh insult - to insult RiverClan cats because they mainly eat fish.
Rabbit-chaser / Rabbit-eater - A harsh insult - to insult WindClan cats because they mainly eat rabbits.
*Kittypet - A somewhat friendly insult - to question someone's warrior skills, usually used in terms such as 'You fight like a Kittypet!'.
Badger Droppings - A harsh insult - can be used to compare someone to badger droppings. It is more commonly used to state that something isn't true, similar to the English term 'That's a load of rubbish'.
Cheeky fox - A friendly insult - to call someone cheeky.
Badger-stinky - A Kit insult - a silly insult that may be used by Kits, to compare someone to a badger.
Prey-stealer - A harsh insult - to accuse someone of stealing the prey of another cat or Clan.
Herb-muddler - A somewhat friendly insult - for Medicine Cats because they work with herbs.
Buzzardfood- Alternative of crowfood, used before the start of the Clans. Used in The Sun Trail.
Chickfeed- Alternative of crowfood, used before the start of the Clans. Used in The Sun Trail.
Cleanpaw- An (scornful) insult used for someone who sticks to the rules closely.
Drypaw - A cat that dislikes getting wet, usually used in RiverClan.
Dungface- An (harsh) insult used in Thunder Rising.
Featherbrain - A term used by WindClan cats, equivalent to mouse-brain.
Bat-blind- an insult to a cat's eyesight, similar to the phrase "as blind as a bat". Used by Mapleshade in Mapleshade's Vengeance.
***
Phrases

As easy as swallowing a minnow - A phrase used to indicate easiness of the task.
As much use as a dead fox - A (harsh) insult, meaning the recipient is useless.
*Bees in your brain - An exclamation meaning confusion or a cat not making sense. (i.e., You've got bees in your brain!)
(You're) crazier than a fox in a fit! - An insult used when a cat (or cats) are acting crazy. Another variation uses "madder" instead of "crazier." Lionblaze uses this to describe Ashfur.
Doesn't matter a whisker/Doesn't catch so much as a whisker - An exclamation meaning the cat does not care, (i.e. it didn't matter a whisker that she didn't share their beliefs) similar to I don't give a mousetail. Or saying that a patrol didn't catch anything.
*Like LionClan/TigerClan - An expression stating that a cat does something very fiercely or well.
*Great StarClan! - An exclamation used to signify extreme surprise or anger. Similar to Oh my god! in usage and to the fact that they both have mention of a higher force.
*When hedgehogs will fly - An exclamation style statement that shows disbelief that a certain event will likely occur (as in That will happen when hedgehogs fly), used in many variations. Somewhat like the human phrase, When pigs fly!
How in Silverpelt? - An exclamation used meaning "How in the world?" Used in The Sight.
I don't give a mousetail/They wouldn't give a mousetail - An exclamation meaning that the cat does not care. Another variation is I would ____ for a couple of mousetails meaning that they are willing to do the inserted action for no real reward. Can also mean that a cat would be stingy enough not to share a mousetail.
I'd have shredded you into mousedust! - to gravely injure, rip to shreds. Similar to mousemeat. Used by Yellowfang in Into the Wild while intimidating Firepaw.
In all the stars - an exclamation. Used by Willow Tail when she sees Moth Flight carrying plants.
It's better to scare away a mouse than welcome a badger - An old nursery saying that means that it's better to scare away a friendly cat than welcome a not-so-friendly cat. Used by Cloudtail in Dark River when an apprentice almost scared Mothwing away.
*Make dirt - to use the bathroom, or the dirtplace in warrior terms.
*May StarClan light your path/Banish all the fleas from your nest - A friendly term used to tell others they wish them well.
May the Sun warm your back and the fish leap into your paws- A blessing used in RiverClan used to wish good dreams or, in some instances, to say farewell to a dead cat.
May you find good hunting, swift running, and shelter when you sleep- An ancient farewell used by all the Clans, to say goodbye to loved ones on their way to StarClan.
Once a kittypet, always a kittypet! - A harsh phrase used to describe a cat with kittypet roots. Used by Longtail in Into The Wild on Rusty when he was joining ThunderClan.
(Only) StarClan knows (what) - Sometimes used to answer a question that is impossible to answer. Similar to "Only god knows what," "Only god knows," and "god knows."
*Pain in the tail - An insult meaning a cat is irritating or lazy. Used by Leafstar in SkyClan's Destiny about Harveymoon and Macgyver.
Sorry catches no prey / Sorry fills no bellies - Means cats can be sorry, but that will not change the past.
StarClan's kits! – An exclamation of surprise or disbelief. Sometimes used as an exclamation if a cat is hurt. Used by Ivypool in Fading Echoes.
Tabbies don't change their stripes - means that a cat doesn't change their nature. Equivalent to "a leopard can't change his spots."
*What in StarClan's name?- A exclamation similar to "What on earth?" or "What in the world?"
That's a load of badger droppings - A harsh exclamation saying that something is nonsense.
Thistles and thorns - Used to describe bad luck (as in: Thistles and thorns! I blew it!); similar to "Darn it" or "mouse-dung."
Thundercat - Used by ShadowClan to describe a ThunderClan cat. Used in Night Whispers.
You fight/hunt like a kittypet! - An expression used to insult or tease a cat who fights/hunts poorly.
Who made dirt in his/her fresh kill/nest?- A phrase to describe a cranky or suddenly moody cat, as used in The Sign of the Moon.
Would've made mousemeat out of you! - To badly injure, rip to shreds. Similar to mousedust. Used by Graypaw in Into the Wild describing how dangerous a fox could be.
Who ruffled their fur?- A similar way of saying "who got under their skin?" Used by Lionblaze in The Fourth Apprentice.