One Night Stand😭

Side ships: Namjin, Vminkook

In which Hoseok was in a one night stand with his bandmate Yoongi but didn't knew it

IB's POV

The air was filled with the smell of beers. Hoseok hissed lightly as he taste the tequila without chaser.

"Mind to tell me again why am I here with you? " Hoseok asked Jackson.

"Because.. You agreed! "

"Oh right! Yah! Go and dance there I wanna see you slay the dance floor! " Hoseok cheered. As ge was kinda drunk now

"K fine. " Jackson acted as if ge was just force when well infact he really wanted to do that since they arrived he can't just do it since he was with Hoseok. What if something happend with him. Bangtan will surely kill him if that happens. Particularly that One person.

"Hey babe. " Some drunk boy said. Kissing Hoseok's neck.

"Mhhm. Who are you? " Hoseok who is already really drunk said leaning in..

"I don't know. Just call me daddy.. "

"Oh fuck. Daddy.. " Hoseok moaned out.

Hoseok and the unknown boy got an intense make out. And Before they go naked Hoseok's 'daddy' carried him bridal style to his own car.

The man drove to the nearest motel immediately and checked in.

They started again to make out and thin time in the bed. The boy is hovering over him while he is already submitted.

"Strip your clothes baby boy.. " Hoseok do as he told so. He strip there naked as tge other boy stip himself too.

"Wait Imma just get a condom. "

"What? No... I want to feel you daddy. " Hoseok seductively said which gave the boy a big turn on.

And that's how they started to fuck and cum countless

Hoseok's POV

"Arrgh! Where the fuck am i? " I grunted as I stand up. I hiss as I felt sting on my lower back. Then that's when I looked at my side-

THERE'S A FUCKING BOY! I can't clearly see who is it as he was looking at tge other side and has a pillow on his head.

I quickly got up tho I feel something sticky in my butt which I wish it wasn't thd boy's cum. I run to the lobby and that's when I realized I don't have car. I don't have any money either. Jackson has my wallet.

"Hey miss. Can I borrow your phone? " I asked the front girl. She kindly smile and hand me the phone.

"Hey jac-"

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU HOSEOK? YOUR MEMBERS ARE ABOUT TO CHOKE ME DEAD! GO HOME! "

"A-ah that's the thing jack. I don't have my wallet nor my car. " he smiled sheepishly as he heard Jackson loss his mund on the other line.

"Where are you? I'll pick you up. "

"I'm uhh. I'm in Big fatt ass Motel. "