Maid😭

In which Hoseoks is one of Min Yoongi's maid. And he has a crush on him.

"Sir, do you need something? " Yoongi nod and went closer.

"Make sure that the guest rooms are clean and get a cater we'll be having a party tomorrow.. " Hoseok nod and pulled his skirts a little.

Well yk, Hoseok is wearing a skirt as his uniform. Yoongi requested that and for him to have a good bed to sleep he agreed.

"And by the way cook my lunch first. " Yoongi said and went back to his table, continuing his paper works.

~

"Sir, the food is ready, do you wanna eat it here or -"

"No I'll be eating downstairs. You can leave now. " Hoseok went to close the door and walked to the table, getting Yoongi's utensils ready.

"What did you cook? " Hoseok almost jumped when Yoongi hugged him from behind, nuzzling his nose.

Yoongi is a walking 🚩and Hoseok didn't care. He's ready to take all the pain just to feel Yoongi's love.

"Hmm. Chicken Terriyaki. " Yoongi guided Hoseok to the table and they both started tk eat.

Hoseok and Yoongi has no label. Yet they're so flirty.

"So yummy bae, did you put black magic on this? " Yoongi joked.

"Yeah i did so you can finally love me. " Hoseok said expecting an I already love you, but instead he got a chuckle

~

"Hoseok tale care of the visitors I don't want to deal wotg their fuss. Got it? " Hoseok nod and started to assist the guest.

Yoongi made Hoseok wore a red cocktail gown. Which made him look reallt stunning, like no one would think that he's a maid.

~

"Yoongs! " Hoseok called Yoongi who was talking to a girl and had his hands on her waist. That kinda hurts.

"Yeah? "

"Who's that Yoongi? Is that your boyfriend?" The girl asked, Hoseok really expected him to say that he is atleast his friend but expectations really lead tp dissapoinment.

"No. He's just my maid. " Yoongi said as he and the girl scan him from head to toe before chuckling.

Hoseok ran off, getting all of their attention.

"What happen? "

"I smell something fishy "

"Why he's crying? "

"Poor boy.."

The guest said. Yoongi ran to Hoseok and get his wrist tightly.

"What was that hoseok?! You're making a scene! "

"A-ah Yoongi, let me go! " Hoseok screamed pulling his arms off od Yoongi's tight grip.