Ignoring Prank🤭

Just hoseok as a vlogger and he decided to prank Yoongi his bf

Hello guys! " Hoseok said to the cam.

"For today's vlog, I'm going to prank Yoongi! Well I'm gonna do ignoring prank. This would be the first time I would prank him. So let's hope it'll be successful! " Hoseok cutted the video and do his chores.

Until its only 20 minutes for Yoongi to come Home.

"Hey, guys! So now I'm gonna hide camera. Sp he would not see it, obiously."Hoseok put his Phone Camera down while it's still recording.

He putted the first one where his go pro is originally placed which is on the counter top. The second one is above his plant vase, in The living room. third one is on his lamp on their room.

"By the way guys, this will be 24 hours. Well I hope it would be." Hoseok said to his phone. Hoseok turned all the camera on and his camera phone off when he heard the front door opening.

"Hoba? Did you eat your dinner? " Yoongi saod as he opened their room door.

Hoseok didn't budge, he still look at their tv. Watching Crash Landing On You.

"Babe, " Yoongi jumped to their bed and hug Hoseok. But still no reaction.

"Ahh, okay let me just take a bath so we can cuddle later after you watch that. " Yoongi sighed and stood up.

When Yoongi officially closed the door Hoseok laughed at the camera.

"Omg! Gladly I didn't laughed. I pity him, poor Yooniee.. Well guys he came from his mini reunion with his classmates, which includes his ex. I purposely didn't came so i can make this vlog, so let's make him think that I got jelous with her ex " Hoseok whispered at the cam. He stopped when he heard the shower closing.

Hoseok position himself at the bed, cuddling a pillow while holding tge remote.

"Hobi? Are you done watching? " Yoongi stepped out of the bathroom, with only towel on his waist. Hobi always see that body but he never get tired of it. So his eyws secretly linger on Yoongi's body down to his vline down to his abdomen and finally to Yoongi's long and thick shaft.

After Yoongi is already dressed he came behind Hoseok and started to spooning him.

Hoseok felt his blush but just continue to watch tv and ignore Yoongi who is nuzzling his nose on his neck..

After the episode finished he heard Yoongi slightly snoring.

Hoseok put his arms away which is on his waist a while ago

Hoseok gets his phone and because of his prank he can't tell Yoongi to buy his midnight snack so instead he chat Jimin who also know about this. Well the whole gang knows .

Hoseok sent the message but unfortunately JIMin is not online.

"Hmm? Babe." Yoongi said and pull Hoseok closer

"You want pizza? Why didn't you tell me? I can buy it for you, " Yoongi pouted. Yoongi stood up and walk to get his phone. He called Pizza Hut and ordered pepperoni.

"Let's just wait for it. Are you really hungry? Hmm you're always hungry lately. Does this already have something inside? " Yoongi put Hoseok's shirt up and caressed his tummy.

~

"Bave say ahh! " Yoongi said and put the pizza right on Hoseok's mouth and Hoseok ate it but still ignore him.

~

"Ohh? What happen? What did you do? " Namjoon asked Yoongi who is telling him about Hoseok ignoring him.

"Nothing ! I just went to our reunion! Then when I came home he started to ignore me! "

"Is Jessica with you? " Jungkook asked referring to Yoongi's ex.

"Ohm yeah! But I told him that. And I wanted to come him woth me! But he didn't! "

"Oh you're dead Yoongi! " Namjoon and Jungkook teased.

"Get you're man Yoongi" Namjoon said and pushed Yoongi to Hoseok who is heading tl the pool.

"Babe? Why are you ignoring me? Are you jealous of Jessica coming with me? "

Hoseok can't contain his laughter anymore so ge hugged Yoongi.

"yoongie! I'm sorry babe! It's was a prank!" Yoongi smiled and whispered something on Hoseok's ear

"It's olay hun atleast you enjoyed it, but later I should enjoy too right? " Yoongi said and gripped Hoseok's ass cheek.

Idk what to say HAHAHHA

a! Ehe so proud of myself HAHAHA i finished my schoolwork early HAHAHA anyways thwy said that we wil go on a becach and ifk so excited HAAHHA