Rush Hour

So yeah, like did y'all saw Crush's first caption on his tiktok post?

my hobi!! omg goissss

this

And then he changed it, i saw on fb, she speculated that maybe someone got angry with Crush's caption, so me being delulu imagined it with yoongi, and then naur! Yoongi went to Japan!(?) and that's it, that's the sign. I believe that Yoongi got jelous with that caption. yes, call me delulu or what.

So let's proceed to the one shot.

IB's POV

"Let's film a tiktok video hobi?" Crush asked Hoseok who smiled.

They just finished their music video and they're waiting for foods.

After crush arranged the phone they started dancing, they film more than three because Crush kept being pressured and make mistakes.

" I'm so sorry seok."

"No. It's fine!" He smiled as he watch crush post it.

They talked for a minute and then Crush's notifications almost broke from the likes and comments.

It's like they are praising hoseok. Someone even said that their pants are holding for their dear life. Someone noticed their couple shoes. Some cheered at the caption.

(okay, this'll be short:>)

They talked and after that they went home, while hoseok get to the hotel.

When he got there, Yoongi called him.

They still keep their relationship hindden and lowkey by Hoseok's wish. He's scared that they'll be bashed if they reveal it.

"What's with Crush's caption? I saw it. My hobi? Like? His!? You are mine hoba! My hoba!" Yoongi pouted.

"Ohh! I have i jealous bf don't i?"

"Shut up! I'll tell him right now to change it"

"Love? There's nothing wrong with that!"

"He called you his! You are mine!"

"Suit yourself then, you're so nonsense." He ended the call, this should be a sweet moment for them. But it didn't happen that way because of Yoongi, so instead he just slept.

In the morning he was shocked when he heard the news, Yoongi's going to japan for his matters. Hoseok's not gonna lie, he's so damn acttractive with long hair. You all should hide all the scissors.

He just continued doing his stuff, letting Yoongi do what ever he wants, he doesn't care, he's mad.

After an hour he heard knockings. He thought that it was the hotel's staff cause they really do come to clean the room.

He opened the door and was shocked when he saw Yoongi.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came here for you."

"Amd why so?"

"Hmm. I'm so sorry love, i know it's really nonsense to be jelous of something like that." Yoongi said as he hugged Hoseok's small waist.

He carried him up so Hoseok's clutched his legs to his waist and his arms to his neck.

"Put me down Yoongi!"

"Noo.." Yoongi laid him on the bed and kissed his jaw down to his shirt, only to rip it, reveling his milky skin.

"Mm so sorry mommy.." Yoongi said seductively and suck on Hoseok's breast, leaving Hoseok moaning.

Naurr, what's with the sudden smut i just madeeee.

So someone said that yoongi didn't let Hoseoks and Crush's the only one wearing couple shoes