12 Days(2)

Hoseok's Point Of View

"Did you had fun?!" I asked Mia. She nodded at me, half smiling. I arched my brows at Seokjin. He shrugged his shoulder and looked at Mia.

"Why it doesn't looks like you didn't enjoyed it? Did uncle Jinnie brought you to ride scary rides?" She immediately shook her head, seeing me glaring to Seokjin.

"No mommy! I just, i-"

"What? Say it darling... mommy won't be mad."

"I-i saw daddy at tye park."

"And then?" I asked her, looking at her amd seokjin.

"H-he's wif a girl and and a boy. He, he did call her pwincess. Am not daddy's pwincess anymowe mommy? Does Mia don't wook good? Does Mia doesn't do good at school? Ish she bettew than Mia, mommy?" Tears quickly gathered at my eyes, seeing her cry is the least thing I want to see.

" N-no, you are the best daughter in the whole univers darling! "

" T-then why did he called hew pwincess? Daddy saish em his onwy pwincess" I went to her and hugged her as I cry. Seokjin went behind me and rubbed my back.

"Just don't mind it darling.. You are daddy's princess no matter what, okay?" She nodded at me before she wiped her tears.

~

"Okay! For this next game, we'll play sack race!" Mia's teacher said in the front. It's her family day today and she just saw yoongi, with jimin's daughter, Athena.

She was very sad. Good thing that Seokjin and Namjoon are here. They keep her conpany most of the time because my side just wouldn't cooperate.

It keeps hurting that i wouldn't be able to stand.

"Mommy! Let's play it! Pleaseeee!" Mia threw me out of my thoughts.

"But baby, it should be 3 people and we're only two. Uncles are already tired." Mia's face sadden. I sighed.

"Can we ask daddy if he can?" She said, lowering her gaze while fiddling with her fingers.

"S-sure." She run to Yoongi but halfway there she stopped. I saw her shoulders falling.

Yoongi walked with Jimin and ger daughter to the middle where families are getting ready.

She walked back to us with teary eyes.

"Uhm. Joon let's go! Let's play it with Mia!" Seokjin said, trying to lighten uo Mia's mood. But that didn't worked.

"No uncle, its fine. Let's just tale a rest." Seokjin looked at her with pity in eyes.

It's making me mad. How can he choose other's child over his own?

~

After the family day, we brought Mia to the mall to make her happy. Well she did had fun, I played with her.

Then we go home. When we got home Yoongi's already there. He smiled upon seeing Mia.

"Mommy I had a lot of fun there! Did you noticed?"

"Noticed what?"

"I'm so gopd at basketball!" She jumped up and down.

"Yes! You are so good!" We giggled together while walking upstairs to wash up.

"You got it from me!" Yoongi said, shutting us off.

Mia lowered his gaze before walking straight upstairs, ignoring Yoongi who furrowed his eyebrows.

~

I paused reading my book when I heard a knock from my door.

"Come in." Yoongi opened the door and smiled at me.