It's Okay🤭

In which Yoongi's positive in Covid-19 virus on the day of their anniversary.

"Shh, bub it's okay... I'll get better real soon!" Yoongi said to his boyfriend Hoseok, through video call.

"Noo! Tommorow is Christmas and you'll not be hereee... " Hoseok pouted, wiping his nose.

"We can't do anything about it bub, but stop crying. It's not as if I died! "

"Yoongi?! "

"Whatt? "

"Hmp! Aish! What do I do now?! I told you let's just go together!! " Yoongi sighed.

"If we go together then rn you'll be positive too! "

"That's better!!"

"No hoseok. Tommorow let's video call again alright bub? I need to go now."

"We really should love. Byee! I love you babe! " Hoseok smiled.

"I love you too bub! So much! Happy 11th anniversary to you! "

"Happy anniversary too! "

~

Hoseok wore his hat,mask and glasses as he walked to the mall. He needs to buy his grocery and he suddenly wants to eat durian. But it should have a nice smell.

And where the hell he could have that?! Nowhere! Sp instead he wants mango a green mango and fish sauce.

Hoseok smiled as he saw Taehyung's birthday banners, it's everywhere and it's really overwhelming for them.

He did his groceries and get his mango.. He walked back to his car and ready now to go to the Hospital, he needs to do his monthly check up.

"Oh hi Mr. Jung... " Dr. Han said.

"Hi doc, Merry Christmas! "

"Merry Christmas to you too! Should we start? So you can go home andeat with your fam. " Hoseok nod and they proceeded to what they should do.

"Heared that Mr. Jung? " Hoseok nod as the doctor put the monitor on a particular part of his belly.

"That's the heartbeat. Isn't it sounds great?" Hoseok smiled.

"It did Doc. I can't believe there's an another person living on my tummy! " Hoseok saod.

"Aishh. This kid, you'll be a mother in 6 months yet you still act like a kid! " Hoseol giggle at what the doctor said.

"btw hoseok, did you already told Yoongi? "

"Not yet, I was supposed to now, but at what happened I don't think I can. I should tell him in personal. "

"Hmm. Okay, did the baby always get you hard times? "

"Oh hell yeah! Since last week I always wanted to eat something weirds! And I just wanted some cuddles, I wanted to sleep all day long, And the most hard part is when I throw up. I never liked throwing up. It feels like shit. And my throat is hurting ao much! " Hoseok cutely crossed his arms as the doctor laughed. They continued to talk.

~

"Merry Christmas bub! " Yoongi said.

"Merry Christmas to you too love.. Please go home now!! I want your cuddles! "

"I would love to give you Seok but you know I can't.. "

"Hmp! How many day more? "

"3 days seok, since tge government said last week that the asymptomatic only needs 5 dats of quarantine if vaccinated. "

"That's good! I thought I'll be looking at those lovely fireworks alone. "

3 more days of sadness had already passed with Hoseok laying around, ordering something on food panda, cleaning, speeping and the day goes.

And now Yoongi would be home any time.

Hoseok is still asleep when it's already 2 in the afternoon. He stay up late last night as the baby want to eat and eat ice cream.

"Hobi? " Yoongi excitedly runs tl the house. He was tested negative a while ago and was release.

Yoongi frowned when he didn't saw Hoseok. And that's when he knew, he might be sleeping.

Ge walked to their room and saw Hoseok. Ge sat down on the bed and look around. Suddenly his eyes land on a paper and white stick.

His eyes widen ahen he realized what is it.

"Is this Hoseok's? " yoongi look to tge paper and there he saw Hoseok's name.

"I-it's his! It's our baby! " Yoonyi yealled on his mind. Knowing that hoseok will ve awake if he made any sounds

Yoongi slipped beside Hoseok and thought.

"Oh so now that's make sense why he suddenly wants something wwirds "

~

"Y-yoongi!! " Hoseok said and jumped above Yoongi. He sat on his crotch and kissed Yoongi awake. When Yoongi wokw up ge holds Hoseok's waist.

"Hi hoba.. "

"Yoongi!! When did you came? Why didn't you woke me up?! "

"I'm so sorry honey, you looked like you're having a beautiful dream "

"Hmp. By the way Yoongi I have to say something! "

"What is it Hoseok? "

"You'll be a father! " Yoongi smiled and leaned Hoseok on his chest.

"Why are you crying Gi? As if you're tge one who's pregnant and the one aho will be giving birth! "

"Says who cries more than me who's positive. " Hoseok bit Yoongi neck causing him to yelp

"Yoongi... I want a yellow watermelon, but I want it seedless! "

"Hobu? Where I could get that?! "

"In don't know. But I want it now. Get out! "
Yoongi sighed and walked out. Asking almost all of his friends where he could go to a watermelon farm.

Please be safe Hobi, Jimin, Tae and Kook!!

And get well soon Yoongi, Jin and rm!!

And also I accept request!!