AVENGERS ASSEMBLE (1.3)

𓆩✪𓆪

CLASSIFIED

CLASSIFIED

An elderly man slowly rises, Patrick can't hear what they're saying from her position, but by the way the man is slowly walking towards him, he doesn't like it, she waits for Steve's signal anxiously.

A woman notices Patrick slowly rising since the man's back is to her, she grabs her hand and shakes her head, "Don't be a hero, please, sit down."

"Relax, we're here to help. Heroes are what we are."

She whispers to her in German and winks as she shakes off her hand and approaches slowly.

Patrick begins to creep forward just as the man says, "Look to your elder people," She looks around for Steve still not seeing him, "Let him be an example."

"Mr Freeze, now would be a good time to show yourself." She watches as the man slowly raises his staff-like weapon and points it at the man.

He shoots his sceptre towards the man and a blue energy blasts towards him, but Captain America jumps in front of the blast deflecting it with his shield easily as the crowd gasps, taken aback by his appearance.

"You know the last time I was in Germany, and saw a man standing above everyone else, we ended up disagreeing."

"The soldier," Loki says to Cap, he turns to look at Patrick who is now approaching them from the side, her steps slow and calculated as she holds a dagger hidden by her sleeve, "And the Agent. The man out of time and the girl who doesn't know her real potential."

"Woman." Patrick corrects.

"I'm not the one who's out of time." Steve answers ignoring Patrick's running commentary.

The jet hovers above them and deploys its weapons system, training the guns on him, "Loki, put the weapon down." Nat calls over the comms.

Loki lifts his sceptre and shoots at the jet, Nat dodges the blast by swerving upwards, as Steve throws his shield knocking Loki back, "Volkova, help these people get out of here."

Patrick helps an elderly woman down some steps before running over to a man that was being trampled.

"Hey, hey, hey," She yells trying to get people to walk around the man, "He's freaking out 'ere! Walk around! Around! Ma'am," She points at the woman who, despite her shouts, still walks over the man, sticking her nose up as she does, "Definitely a Karen, thank you, Karen! That was really helpful, you're so helpful." She offers an over the top sarcastic smile at the woman who is still taking her time and getting in the way of people as they leave.

The man thanks her and she sends him on his way as she makes sure everyone else has left, "Volkova, is the area secure?"

"Yep."