AVENGERS ASSEMBLE (1.5)

𓆩✪𓆪

21st April 2012Helicarrier, CLASSIFIED

21st April 2012
Helicarrier, CLASSIFIED

Loki stops pacing and lifts his head slowly before turning around, and there, standing at the other end of this cage he's trapped in is one of the agents who put him here.

"The Agent," He grins, turning fully to watch her, he looks behind her, the door is closed, completely sealed so there's no escape that way for him, "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

He's shocked they allowed her in there, with him, the monster. He watches her stare at him blankly as she lifts a small first aid box that is in her hands, shaking it at him as if to point out the obvious, "Wouldn't want you bleeding out now would we?"

He fakes a pout and makes his eyes appear much softer, they stay trained on her as she moves a little closer, "You care?"

Rolling her eyes she walks across the cage and takes a seat on the bench, "Relax, buttercup, protocol."

She taps the spot beside her and he hesitates for a moment before slowly walking over and sitting beside her as she takes out some equipment.

She holds her hand out and gestures for him to give her his hand, but he doesn't. He just stares at her unblinking, "If I was going to kill you it wouldn't be with disinfectant wipes and bandages. It'd be painful and you'd wish to be dead for hours before I finally take your miserable little life." She offers a sweet smile and he quickly hands over his hand, this time with no hesitation whatsoever.

The cut isn't deep, just a scratch across all of his knuckles, there's dry blood across his hand but the bleeding has stopped by now.

Without warning she dabs at the wound making him hiss and snatch his hand away quickly. Rolling her eyes she grabs his hand and pulls it, a little rougher than she probably should've, back to her lap and continues to dab at the wound to clean it.

"Relax, you baby."

She cleans the blood from his hand and grabs a bandage, "Your hands are really cold." She mutters to herself as she focuses on wrapping the bandage perfectly around his large hand.

"Well, your hands are really warm." He mutters back in a childish tone.

He isn't lying, they warm up his cold fingertips in a way he's never felt before. He's always been used to being cold all the time, to not being able to warm up, but the way her soft hands hold his, it makes him feel like he's on fire.

He watches her carefully as she rips the bandage, not stupid enough to bring a blade in with her, she ties it off and packs the stuff away.

"You trust me." Loki says watching her zip up the bag and put it back beside her, she turns to face him again and raises a brow.