You're not Chris

Eleanore's pov...

* cough**cough*my eyes slightly opened to quickly realized i was out of the car. I didn't know how i was out of the car but at least it gave me some time to stretch. Once i fully gotten my strength i rubbed my head. I looked at the car to quickly realize. " C-Chris?," I slightly croaked. I used my power to have a little fire burst through my hand. I used the light to check if he was ok. Once i looked inside of the car he was gone. This had me confused and paranoid. " D-did he leave without me?," i kept asking myself that until i heard an unsettling noise coming from the forest. It was cold out i'll admit and i noticed it had snow on the grounds. I looked both ways. I didn't say anything, saying something now could track my location. As the noise gotten louder i became even more paranoid. I didn't know  where i was or who was walking around the woods but i knew whoever was out there i'll have to stay alert. As the sound gotten louder a man  it stopped with a familiar voice came out. " Eleanore?," he asked. I turned around to see Chris. " Chris? CHRIS!," I said in excitement. I ran towards him and landed in his arms. " I'm so glad you're ok," i said. He wrapped his hand around me. My eyes slightly opened to notice something was....off about him. His hand didn't look normal. His hand was dark and looked like it had sharp claws. It was disfigured and was dripping black goo on the ground. 

"Must kill for Mother Miranda"

My eyes widened in shock. I pushed myself away to see Chris. My breathing hitched at he slowly started to transform. " You're not Chris," I shouted. He laughed as he fully transformed. Once the transformation was over he became a fully disfigured monster. He had white eyes, sharp teeth, he even reminded me of the zombie apocalypse. He roared causing me to scream in return. I turned around and ran for my life. The monster roared and started chasing me through the woods. While running through the forest my heart was racing. It dark, cold, and i couldn't see where i was going. In the middle of running the monster flew from the trees and tackled me. My foot slipped, causing us both to fall down a steep cliff. Once we finally landed i was groaning in so much pain. I tried standing up but it clearly didn't work. As i tried to stand up a sharp pain forced me back down. I groaned in pain, holding on to my knee. I didn't need the light to realize my knee was badly bleeding. The frost bite made the pain even worse than before, i knew i had to get out of here before i catch something that would make the pain worse than it already is. Even though it hurt a lot i was able to use the tree support and made myself stand up. 

Trying to stand up properly made it the worst pain. I screamed in pain but i kept going. Once i finally reached the standing position. i sighed. I took one step, making me want to freely fall back on the cold ground. I was quick to use the other tree's support to help me walk. As i kept making progress i heard a small growl flowing through the dark forest. My eyes slightly widened,  no....this couldn't be. I picked up the pace and kept walking down the forest. As i kept running my heart was slowly rising back up. All this fright made me want to break down but i knew i had to stay strong. In the middle of running the figure was able to catch up to me.

" THIS IS FOR YOU MOTHER MIRANDA!"

The figure jumped from the trees and landed on top of me. I screamed at the top of my lungs, trying to fight back the monster. The monster was able to take a toll of me and bit me on my hand. The pain was so bad that tears started to form in my eyes. As the pain continued something inside me snapped.

The fire brewed in my eyes. Almost like it was magic i was able to stand on my own. The monster watched as fire broomed around us, circling us both in. When i was in this state i couldn't control myself. Every pain, every emotion, every tear was put into this form, keeping me from thinking straight. Without a minute passed i screamed in anger. The ground started cracking, showing nothing but hot lava underneath the ground. The lava hands came from the ground and pulled him underneath the ground.  before he could fully make it underground he looked up, almost like he was trying to reach someone. " Mother Miranda," was the last words i heard the monster say until he was completely gone. Once it was all over I turned back into my regular self. Everything was fine for a few minutes until i started to feel dizzy. Everything around me started spin over and over until i consciously fell on the ground. " Hello?," i heard. " Is anyone out there?," a woman asked. I would call out but i was to dizzy. I was able to see both a man and a woman coming towards my direction.  " We have to help her," the woman said. " She's a stranded outsider, we can't help her," The man said. " " Outsider or not we're helping her. Get the medicine, she's coming with us," was the last thing i heard before i completely passed out.

Alright that's all. I hope you like and I'll try my best to keep this story interesting see ya : )