Childhood dolls...

warning: swears....

Eleanore's pov...

After me and Ethan reunited we knew we didn't have time left. I picked the arm up off of the floor and quickly left the room before it decided to close on me again. Now that was left was to find the exit and finish the doll. As we stepped out a door opened up. Me and Ethan looked at the door to quickly know it was the exit. " Finally,we can finish the doll and get out of here," I said. As we made it towards the door the door quickly closed in front of us.

" Did you really think you would ever get out by cheating?, the useless could go but you...you will never stop her....we won't let you Alena,"

Me and Ethan looked at each other and back. The walls started to crumble, along with the floor. " Ethan, what's happening?," i asked. " I don't know," Ethan said in response. The floor crumbled in until the floor felt loose under my foot. As i fell through the floor i started shouting Ethan's name. " ETHAN!," i shouted at the top of my lungs. I continued to fall until i landed in a room filled with nothing but creepy version of my...childhood dolls? I coughed, dust brewing on the floor. I stood up and dust myself off. I looked at the dolls as they continued to give me the creeps. I clutched onto the dolls arm as i continued to walk even further in a room, looking for an exit. As i continued walking i quickly noticed that the dolls heads were moving. Some even were creepily laughing. I gulped and tried my best to ignore them but it was getting the best of me. Everywhere i turned i felt like a thousand eyes were watching. As i continued to walk i heard a child coming from a dark room.

" Hello?," she asked. I turned around and gulped. " No...ignore it, you watched a lot of scary movies to know what's up," i silently said to myself. As i continued to walk the door quickly shut, causing me to jump. I looked both ways, wondering if a doll was moving. The Atmosphere thickened until a hand landed on my shoulder. 

" Everything would've been better if you...were...never...BORN!," 

 Before i could react the figure grabbed me by my hair and forced me into a room. Before i could react the door automatically closed. I banged as hard as i could on the door until dark goo slowly started to rise. " N-No," i said, trying to open the door. I kept banging on the door as the goo slowly started to rise. " Ethan," i slowly said. " ETHAN!," i shouted.

Ethan's pov...

When Eleanore fell i was going to leave the room and search for her. I tried many ways to open the door but it wouldn't budge. As i continued to struggle the same voice started to speak.

" Once the ceremony is done you'll never see your Rose again....

I gulped in response. " WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY FRIEND YOU CRAZY BITCH!?!?" i shouted at the top of my lungs. It was silent for a moment until a door behind me opened, revealing nothing but a dark room.

killing you shall be easy" 

After the creepy voice said that, a glowing orange eyes appeared through the dark room. My eyes widened a little. The dark, misty monster floated from the dark room and headed towards me. I ran towards the door and started banging as hard as i could. The lights were flickering on an off, making it hard to see. The misty monster grabbed my leg and started dragging me on the floor. It didn't take long for it to scratch me in the stomach. The pain was unbearable, but i knew i need to keep going. After it stopped it grabbed the both of my legs and tried dragging me into the dark room. As it dragged me i ripped the dolls arm off and slangged the arm upside the misty monsters head. It squealed in pain, letting me get up and run towards the door.As the monster was getting closer i tried my best to open the door. After struggling i was quick to realize a long and sharp pipe leaning on the drawers. I grabbed the pipe and rammed it as hard as i could. It took a couple of tries but after my third try i was able to bust the door open. I quickly ran out of the room to see the dark figure coming my way. I quickly closed the door and pulled a huge drawer over it to block the door so the dark,misty figure wouldn't get out. In all honesty i knew it wouldn't really make a difference, drawer or not. I knew i couldn't just stand there all day to see if the drawer would actually hold the door. I quickly turned around and made a run for it. The trail was a little hard since the halls were nothing but pitched black, leaving the candles to dully burn.