Mommy you have a visitor

Eleanore's pov...

" Uh...gee...staying forever," i said, earning Danela to shake her head with enthusiasm. " Please?," she asked. As i thought about it i became a little confused about their offer, mainly because...well... it would be nice to stay with mom and the sisters and rebuild our relationship  but then again after me and Chris get married we were planning on leaving town so we can start over with our lives. If i didn't have an option i would've immediately said yes, which i am pretty sure would make the girls very happy but then again if my mother reject's me, let alone doesn't remember me than that would put a big dent in our long lost relationship. As the continued to hug me i softly cleared my throat in response. " Um...i...um...i don't know about that," i said, causing them all to give me a look of fury. " Why not?," Cassandra asked. " Well...it's not like i have anything against staying but...uh....-,"" -Are you worried that we don't have enough room for you?," Bela asked, interrupting my speech. In response i softly chuckled a little" Um...n-no-," " -Don't worry about it, we have a lot of room for you," Cassandra interrupted. " If you want, me and you can share a room, sweetheart," Danela said. " Or with me," Bela said. " Eh...just as long as you don't touch my stuff," Cassandra shrugged, causing both Bela and Danela to give her a dirty look. " It's nothing personal. This is how i treat all my sisters," she said.

In response i softly chuckled as i gently rubbed my arm. " N-No...um...you guy's don't get it," i said. " I don't really know if i can...stay forever," i explained, causing them to give me a disappointed expression. " It's not like i don't want to, i really do but-," " -We get it, we get it," Bela interrupted. " But can you please think about it?," she asked. " We won't rush you," she said, causing me to sigh a little. "Alright, i'll think about it," i finished, causing them to at least breathe a little.  "Let's give you a tour," Danela said as she quickly grabbed my arm. " Um...ok," i said, eyes widening at how fast she can move.

XXX

" -And our guest house has 3 bed and 4 baths and the other part of the house has 14 bed and 14 baths,"  Bela explained. "Wow, this is a pretty big house," i explained. " You mean castle?," Danela asked. " Yeah, castle," i said as i playfully sighed. " So about mother, how does she look like?," i asked. In response Bela softly shrugged and looked back at me. " Well she's...tall," she explained. " How tall?," i asked. " Is she like 6 foot or 7 foot?," i asked. In response Danela gulped a little. " You'll find out once you see her again," she explained. Even though i wanted to question them even further i guess i might as well keep the rest of how she looks as a surprise. So instead of questioning them even further i softly shrugged. " Ok," i said, even though i was a little eager to ask a little more about her features.

" So...what's with the burning clothes?," i asked as i looked down into the open fireplace where they appeared. In response Cassandra raised her eyebrows. " Hm?," she asked, looking down at the clothes." Hm...Those clothes belong to our maids," Cassandra simply finished. Becoming a little worried i gently shook my head a little. "Oh...did they quit and leave their clothes or something?," i asked even though just by it coming out of my mouth it sounded like the most dumbest question i have ever asked.  In amusement Bela softly chuckled " No, their in the dungeon," Bela said, causing me to tense up a little. D-did they just say...the dungeon? The place where m-most of the dead bodies, blood, and foul smell was...their maids? Just by thinking of it  my stomach started to tie in a knot. Noticing my face expression Cassandra's eyebrows furrowed in response. " Does that bother you?," she asked. " What?....No...it...doesn't," i said. " Oh," she said, quickly changing her expression. " At first i thought you were having second thoughts," she shrugged.

" And now i have a question," Danela said. " Sure," i answered. "Even if mother doesn't accept you will come back and visit?," she asked, causing my eyebrows to furrow a little. " W-what do you mean?," i asked. " Well...our mother wouldn't just let anyone in," she explained. " So if she doesn't accept you will you come by and visit?," she asked. At that moment my stomach started to turn even more. I really hated that question, not the visiting part but the not being accepted part because that was the main one i was afraid of. I know i should be expecting to be turned down but she's my mom...why would anyone want to be rejected by their own mother? As i thought about it even more Danela quickly noticed the worry plastered on my face a int of orry slowly changed her expression. " Sorry i asked that question," she quickly said. " No...it's alright," i said. " If  though that's what i'm afraid of even if i get rejected i promise to come back and visit," i finished, causing her to softly smile at me. " Great," she said, causing me to smile back even though i wasn't really sure. Being rejected by your own mother....that's more of a punch in the gut than when i had no parent's. Longing to change the subject Bela softly cleared her throat. " let's change the subject," she quickly said. "Ok," i said, perking up a little. As we walked past a statue i seemed to notice it had a little bit of blood on it. Just by looking at i softly coughed and looked back at the three girls in front of me. " So about this blood thing," i said.

"  Does that explain the...tea cup?," i asked, causing Bela to hum a little." Hmmm yeah," she explained. " We usually give their blood to our mother," Bela answered. " It's our way of showing our appreciation of those long years of taking care of taking care of us. I mean what's the point of taking advantage if we can't make our own mom happy?," Bela asked, causing me to nervously shake my head. " Y-Yeah...," i said, even though i wasn't so sure.

In response Danela took a deep breath and headed downstairs. " Now enough of that, let's show you the other part of the castle," she explained. " Ok," i finished. As we all walked downstairs we heard the doors open up, causing me to shiver a little. " Cassandra," a woman's voice boomed through the entire castle. Just by the sound of her voice all the girls tensed up a little. It was silent between all four of us until Cassandra softly cleared her throat." Y-Yes mother?," she asked, loud enough for her to hear. " Help your mother to her room," she ordered. " Yes mother," she explained. Before she walked downstairs she looked back at me. " Come with me," she said as she grabbed my arm. " We'll be right with you," Bela said as her and Danela helped push me towards the entrance. 

" Oh...ok," i said, even though i was a little bit skeptical.  I never really thought i would be this excited yet terrified in my life. The moment i am going to meet my long lost mom gave me deep anticipation in my lungs. As we walked further and further down the halls we were standing in front of two big double doors. Just by looking at it the doors my heart started beating faster. Without hesitation Cassandra slightly opened the door and headed inside. " Mother, you have a visitor," Cassandra said. It was silent for a moment until she finally spoke. " Really?," she asked. " yes mother," she explained. As another moment gone by she said " Bring them in," only for me to hold my breath.

As Cassandra slowly walked out of the room Bela and Danela was standing behind me. " Our mother wants to see you," she said as she nervously played with her fingers. Without hesitation Danela pushed me inside of the room, causing me to look back at her with a playful death glare. " You can do this, if she doesn't eat you than we'll be waiting for you outside the door" she said as she slowly closed the door. " Wait what?," i softly whispered in horror. Not answering my question she slowly picked up the pace in closing the door." No no no no," i softly said as she fully closed the door. Once the door was fully closed i softly squealed in fear. Just by being in the same room is the woman i just hope whatever Danela said wasn't actually true.

As a moment passed in this atmosphere torturing room the voice of a woman clearing her throat quickly catching  my attention. " Well?," she asked, causing me to turn around slowly.  " Are you going to stand there or are you going to introduce yourself?," she asked, causing me to tense  even more. " Um..yes....sorry about that," i said. " You're not answering my question,"  she said. " Yes ma'am," i said more clearly. " Who are you?," she asked. In response i slowly walked towards her in response. " My name is Eleanore," ...

Alright that's all for tonight. I'm sorry if i am taking to long but i hope you like, comment, and i'll write to you guy's next time...see ya :)