Would you like to stay forever?

Ethan's pov...

SHOW TIME!

I backed back away from the monster's who was trying to get me. At this moment i thought it was the end of me, i thought this was going to be the day where i will never find Rose. After all the things that have happened for the past couple of hours i should be used to this but instead i wasn't. The danger that lay's ahead is going to be the one that'll end me or make me into who i am. Ya know there was a time where i've dreamed that something like this would happen and i didn't even want to believe it and NOW look at me, running away from a bunch of half eaten zombies...

" You've come this far i'll admit," The same insane man said from thin air. I didn't bother listening to him, he was nothing but a little coo-coo in the head anyway's. " Let's see what you're really made of," he said in a dark raspy voice. As i ran through the boarded up walls i only had one thing on my mind " I need to avoid the walls,". Due to all the walls that was boarded up the place was a little dark so i couldn't really see all that much. The only light i have right now is the light coming from the upper room above me. Even though that's all the light i have at the moment i was still being as cautious as well, i knew i don't want to accidentally break my arm or my leg in this run. As i continued to run the boarder behind me bust open, catching my unwanted attention. I didn't know what it was but my mind and heart was racing at the same time. The monsters that was supposedly behind me foots was stomping more harder than any shoe i heard on wood. The sound of them running towards me made me not even think at all. I turned around as fast as i could and started to pick up the pace. " Haha Ethan, i hope you don't mind. They just can't wait when it comes to fresh blood HAHAHAHA!," the same bastard said from above.

As i continued running i slipped and fell downwards until i hit the hard ground, almost breaking my back completely. Now i was in pitch black, the chains on my arms making my wrist hurt very much worse than before. Hearing the growls from the Laikans who stood above the pit has slowly faded. Now it was quiet and darker than pitch black. As i sat in whatever i was sitting in he answered again. " You're still alive? You must be really special to still be alive," he said, causing me to clinch my fist so tight my knuckles could be whiter than usual. With anger laced in my throat i scream " FUCK YOU!," out loud. It was silent for a moment until he laughed hysterically. " Perhaps you didn't meet one of my...special machines," he said. Soon a light have flashed in my face, causing me to see one full tank with sharp weapons attached to it. As it headed towards me i started crawling back until i reached a small tunnel to keep me from sharp weapons. As the he laughed hysterically the sharp objects started bursting through the corners of my safe spot. Freaking out i held my chained arms up in the air, letting the metal cut the chain into bits.

As spark flew everywhere i clenched my eyes shut to keep them from burning my eyes out. The saw continued to cut until the burning metal burst my hands away from each other, freeing it entirely. Soon the metal stopped, keeping me alive. As the light from the machine stayed on i felt my hurting wrist, feeling the pain it has inflicted on the little spot it left on my arms, like a big read circle. As i stood up from my hiding place i knew for sure i needed to get out of here. I didn't know if the freak show's knew if i was alive or not but if they think i'm dead then it's best to keep moving. I don't know where Eleanore is but from the looks of what happened here i'm sure she is in mortal danger right now....

House Dimitrescu Eleanore's pov...

" Alright and done," i said, looking at my tiny creation. I'd say the sisters i am currently with is cool, odd but cool. Right now i was knitting something a little extra for Daniela. I've seen the color of her hair and since the girls hate the cold i keep my hair on fire so they could stay a little warmer. It did take a lot of practice but after a while i soon have gotten used to it. Once the little creation was done i turned towards Daniela and gave her a small smile. " Hey Daniela, look what i've made you....