Mothers Dairy....

As the door opened up me and Ethan both looked at each other and sighed. " Ready Ethan?," i asked. " I'll be happy when this is finally over," he said. He put his hand over my shoulder. We walked inside as my hair burned brighter than before. The temperature on my skin has gotten so hot that Ethan had to let me go, the floor even kept making sizzling sounds every step of the way. As we looked back and forth and left to right we kept walking down the halls to see a door with 

" Play house"

Written in red blood. I slightly stepped back, eyes widened i fury. " Ethan....this is just like that creepy doll movie me and you used to watch during our teenage years," i half whispered. he looked almost mortified at the writing as me.  " This place will give me nightmares later on," he said. As we both head towards the door the automatically opened. Me and Ethan stayed silent and just walked inside. As soon as i walked inside my eyes widened. What was in front of me where my childhood dolls except they look...worn out. There were bugs, spiders, even cobwebs everywhere, spreading on the woodened walls. The smell inside wasn't the best. It smelled like smoke mixed with sofer. " Ugh...the fire in your hair is making it worse," he said, covering his nose. " I can't help it," i said. " can you at least calm down for a moment?," he asked." I am calm, my hair sometimes have a mind of it's own," i said. " Well...could you just-," before we could finish the door automatically slammed, causing the fire in my hair to burn even brighter and with my hair burning brighter the worse the smell became. I looked back at Ethan and sighed. " Listen...we don't have time to talk, we need to find the arm," i said. " Right," Ethan said. As we started searching for the arm i entered a room to see a picture of mommy but it didn't look like dad at all....

Instead of being a usual old man instead he had glowing red eyes. He had on a dark suit and he looked very handsome in the picture. My mom had dark eyes, long hair, and she was the most beautiful woman i have ever seen. She had on a black dress and she also had on a black hat, matching her beautiful black, long curly hair. I red the paper as it had their names on it. " Easton and Alcina Dimitrescu...1881," I raised an eyebrow in return. " 1881?," i silently asked myself. I was born in 1999. All of this was getting a little too weird for me.  As i continued looking i looked up to see another picture and it was me when i was a baby. My mom had the happiest smile and for some reason there was a dark figure behind us with glowing red eyes. I slightly gulped, never have i seen  a dark figure in the picture....why now? And the weirdest of all, how did she get these pictures? As i looked at the picture the door automatically closed behind me. In shock i dropped the picture. I ran towards the door and started banging as hard as i could. " ETHAN!," i shouted, banging as hard as i could on the door." ELEANORE!," Ethan shouted, trying his best to open the door.  As he tried opening the door the other door behind me opened to see a firey butterfly flying in the dark.

As i watched the butterfly fly it blocked out the sounds of Ethan hollering and banging the door, wanting to know if i was safe. I walked towards the butterfly for it to magically disappeared. I took a deep breath as the lights turned on to see a whole portrait of a woman on the wall.

 I took a deep breath as the lights turned on to see a whole portrait of a woman on the wall

Artist:DarikaArt on DeviantArt...

I gulped as i walked towards the podium with lit candles. " T-thats the woman i saw in Mrs Luiza's house," i said to myself.I looked down to see a book with the butterfly on there. I looked down at the book and slightly grabbed it. After i grabbed the book i looked inside to see a nice handwriting on an old crumpled up paper. The paper had a little bit of blood on it and it was slightly torn at the edges. As i looked even closer it had my mothers name on it. I looked at the handwriting and silently read...

Dear Diary...

Today was the day i thought it would be like any other. I was sitting in the tree,watching the view as usual. I lived in a very wealthy family. My mother was a famous actress and my father owned his own company. Everywhere around town people called me a spoiled brat, my father a kahn, dirt. The more painful things they all called us the heartless i came. Of course i was an obedient girl. I was daddy's favorite. Everything i ever wanted he would give. Living in this family might not be as perfect but the jewels, handbags, even the limited toys i've received all my life spoke otherwise.  As i sat in the tree and watched the sun a mysterious boy came out. " Hello," he called. At first he startalled me but then i calmed down, i mean...he was just a boy after all. Now usually i wasn't the type of girl who would just automatically see a boy and fall in love but for some reason he was different. Instead of looking like any normal human boy he was more....how should i say this? He was more....unique looking. Instead of normal black eyes he had some type of firey red eyes. Usually people would find him strange, some people in my town even spread rumors about him being a demon but not me....i didn't care what people thought about him. I didn't know what that found demonic about him except for his eyes. His hair was darker than any black i've ever seen and he had a firm face and he looked innocent but at the same time...not.

" Your Alcinia right?," he asked. I slowly climbed down from the tree to get a better look at him. I could tell he was shy. The other thing people say about me is the fact they call me a little witch, mainly because  i can read people perfectly and by telling about his expression he was a very shy yet very mysterious boy. I could tell  everything about him and it was all with just one look. I put a string of my hair at the back of my ear and sat even closer to him. " I can see my name has been going all around town hasn't it?," i asked. he gave me a smirk. "  Sort of...i don't believe what those people say about you...i've been watching you for quite awhile and i could tell that your just a softe who needs toys to get over your loneliness," he said. At that moment i was shocked. How did he know about that? He was just a simple boy. " And just so you'd know...i'm not a simple boy...i know everything about everybody...even you," he said. I blushed from anger at the moment. "  Y-you don't know anything about me," i yelled. " I know you've been thinking about poisoning the maid who locked you in the room when you broke the vase," he pointed. I looked both ways in return. " Are you stalking me?," i asked. " No...i know everything," he said. " So how's it like being lonely?," he asked. I blushed a little. " Well-," i slightly sat down beside him. " How am i lonely if you have anything you want?," i asked. " Maybe it's to cope with it," he said. " But i feel like you and me are the same...no one really understands us," he said. " How about this...you help me with my task and in return me and you could be friends," he asked.

At that moment i just thought about this little bargain he offered me. Really i wouldn't mind the company and besides i have no one else so why not? So i accepted. Once i accepted his term he grabbed my hand and bit it as hard as he could,drawing blood. The pain felt like i was being stabbed multiple times in my palms. As he continued i began to cry. " Ow...t-that-that hurts," i cried. After he was finishing sucking, licking the blood off of my hands his eyes glowed bright orange. " Sorry about that, had to make it official," he said. " Alcinia," my mother called. " I'll see you tomorrow," he said. Before he left he kissed my hand and disappeared into dark mist. After my mother found me she ordered the maids to wrap my hand in bandages an after that i wasn't really aloud to go outside anymore. But every night, after my parents went to bed he would always fly towards my window and he would teach me how to do spells, and so much more....

After reading the first page i quickly noticed that the other part of the page was missing. I closed the book for another door to open up. 

" We have been waiting for you Alena," a voice said, coming through the dark room. I gulped, hair burning brighter than before. I walked inside of the room to see three butterflies, flying right in front of me. I gulped in response." is this what you wanted to show me?," i asked. " Your mother is still alive...when you meet her you'll learn," the butterflies said before they disappeared. As  i watched them leave the door burst open to be caught by Ethan. " Eleanore," he hollard. As he caught up to me he gave me a warm hug. " i thought you were in danger," he said. " i thought i was to..," i said. I looked down to see the dolls arm. I guess the trail will turn out to be a little easier....

Alright that's all for tonight i hop you like and i'll write to you next time see ya :)