there's another??

A normally peaceful monday morning in the small town of woodsboro California was ruined by the sound of news vans.

Going to school was already a nightmare but now I had to fight news reporters just to get to my class fucking perfect.

Reluctantly I got out of my car and headed for the front entrance, I overheard from another kid that casey becker and her brainless boyfriend steve orth were brutally murdered yesterday.

That explains the news reporters but doesn't make it any less annoying.

According to the kid they were completely gutted Casey was found hanging from a tree in the front yard by her mother while Steve was found tied to a chair on the back porch by the father.

'The method seems a bit like over kill but still cool however how can one person kill 2 people without getting caught? Then again the kid didn't mention a time frame which means it's highly possib-'

As my mind started wandering I hear the warning bell start to ring warning me that I only have 3 minutes to get to class or I'll be late.

I cant afford to be late, not because I'm a model student with perfect attendance but because when you're late you have all eyes on you.

I can't have all eyes on me it will make more people notice me and my invisible status will be token away.

Pushing through people I make it to my math class on time and take my seat near the window.

Before I know it the last bell of the day rings signifying that I no longer have to be at the prison for teenagers and I can finally return home.

____________________
"Mom I'm home" (silence) "Mom!" (Absolutely nothing) 'guess she took another shift oh well' as I'm about to head to my room the doorbell rings which is strange since no one ever comes to our house.

Our house is pretty nice but we live in an isolated area, it takes about 20 minutes to get to our house from school and there's not another house for about 2 miles.

Reluctantly I head over to the door, I'm not scared of what's gonna be at the door I just fear human interaction.

Once I get to the door I open it to find two tall young men 1 of them has brown hair and deep brown eyes, I can easily recognize him as a guy I go to school with Billy loomis.

The only reason I know is cause him and his annoyingly loud friends are too popular for me to not know.

Speaking of his moron friends behind him towered Stu macher, don't get me wrong they both are incredibly attractive but God are they annoying.

" Um hello who are you and why are you guys at my house" I say trying to sound as sweet as I possibly can so they don't know I'm practically murdering them in my mind for disturbing my happy place.

"Oh yes well we wanted to welcome you to woodsboro here we made you cookies" Stu Sayed as he handed me a plate with tinfoil over the top of it.

"Though I appreciate the thought Im not new to town I've lived here my entire life but thank you again Stu and Billy right?"

They looked at each other then back at me like I just shot there mom infront of them which I was really considering if they didn't get lost.

"What's wrong" my smile not dropping as I ask them the question.

' bet y'all are feeling really dumb right now so save me the embarrassment and shoo🙄'

"so sorry miss we just saw you at school and never have seen you before we assumed you were new are apologies" Billy said with a little bow while it was quite obvious that Stu was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Don't worry about it however I do have a lot of homework I have to go do thank you again for the cookies but you really should be going " I say as I go to close the door ' thank God that's ove-' once again my thoughts were cut of by my door coming to a hault before shutting all the way.

Looking down I can see Billy's shoe stopping my door.

"I'm sorry miss but we never did get your name" he said with a sly smirk

' this guy has a death wish'

"it's Madison, Madison reggon. Now I really should be going" Billy moved his foot away allowing me to close it as soon as I heard the click I locked it and ran to my room.

Now you might be asking "I thought your name was Ryan burkley not Madison reggon, it is but he doesn't have to know that! The less he knows about me the better.

I sighed, Now that my mom is not home and no annoying teenage dick wad boys can interrupt me I can get to what I actually needed to do, work on my plan for the murder of Sydney Prescott.

(Listen I'm not one for making short chapters but this was a cliff hanger that I just couldn't pass up anyway love y'all see you next chapter 😘)