the wicked bitch of the west

(a/n if you're openly skipping my chapters cause they have cuss words in the title, I'll tell you if it's smut but I will not stop cussing.)

Recap:

"whose your dad?" Billy asked.

"Cotton weary" the boys tensed up and it was obvious they felt bad about something, tho I know what it was.

"If you're feeling guilty for framing my dad for the murder of Sydney's mom, don't. Syd is the one who gave the police the wrong guy causing my dad to be electrocuted for a lie. I don't blame you. I blame that whore."
_______________________
Ryan's pov:

We three have been hanging out for about 3 hours now in stu's living room, just planning the murder of the boys girlfriends.

"Hey not to sound judgemental but Stu why are you killing your girlfriend tho she's an annoying bitch I still don't think it's 100% necessary."

"The reason we are killing her is cause our plan is we three are the only survivors, saving Tatum would be like saving the snitch plus noone in this room likes her so therefore majority rules she's (bleh) dead" Stu answered all with a smile on his face which I can't lie actually put a smile on my face.

"Well then I guess the plan will contin-(ding dong) who the FUCK" whipping my head towards the front door I can make out the the silhouette of two girls.

"shit" I whisper yell as I quickly run into the bathroom.

"What the FUCK are you doing Ryan" Stu looked at me like I had four heads as he composed his laughter.

"I don't feel like talking to the wicked bitch of the west and her flying monkey so I'ma hide here till she flys away and her evilness leaves the house."

Shutting the door quickly after finishing my sentence, Stu was now on the floor cackling clearly not caring who hears him.

Opening the bathroom door I kick him and quickly shut it.

"Yo dunce head you're gonna blow my cover now begone."

Stu was about to say something else when the doorbell went off again.

All I could hear was a sigh in defeat and his footsteps leaving.

"Hey babe what are you doing here" I could vaguely here Stu say as I tried my best to be as sneaky as possible.

"What took you so damn long to open the door? You never take that long, the only time you do is when you're hiding something"

"babe what?! I'm not hiding anything, Billy and I were just sitting up on my bed watching a scary movie and eating toast, the first time you knocked it must have been a screaming part cause we didn't hear the door, did you Billy?"

"No I was just so interested in the movie it was one of stu's and my favorites."

"Oh really what movie then" I had to take my head away from the door for a second out of shock.

Did Sidney just talk back, oooh I wish I brought my tea.

"Halloween"

"Halloween"

they said at the same time.....

Wtaf.
__________________
Billy's pov:
Sidney finally speaking up can't say I'm not impressed but I'm more annoyed than impressed.

"Halloween"

"Halloween"

we said at the same time.

Stu and I have been best friends for YEARS and secretly dating for 4.

Yes dating but anyway, we have questions we rehearse for this exact reason, we have permently memorized every answer so we can lie on the spot,the girls are so dumb for not thinking about that, but I couldn't help myself from wondering if Ryan was ok.

I don't know why but I did.

"Ya whatever you guys say"

"hey Tatum shut your mouth up not everything we say is a lie and just because you have no trust in your boyfriend doesn't mean you have to be a bitch"

I say wrapping a protective arm around Stu. From an outsiders perspective it would just look like a bro hug however Stu knew this means I love you and I got your back.

Tatum just rolled her eyes.

Now something I'd like to clear up from earlier is no I'm not cheating on Stu we are poly so long as we agree on the person we are comfortable adding someone else into our relationship, even tho Tatum and Sidney are pure business if they weren't there's no way in hell I'd be dating this prissy teacher's pet.

"So is there something you came over for or-" Stu started clearly annoyed by there presence and the fact they were ruining time we could spend with ry- I mean working on the plan.

'why did my brain want to think Ryan?'

"we first went over to Billy's house but he wasn't there so we decided to check if he was here." Sidney said in a clearly fake tone.

'i hate fake people'

"ok but why did you need me, I told you last night that I was spending the night at stu's and to only contact me for an emergency."

"Tatum I told you the same thing that Billy was spending the night and to only get ahold of me for emergencies."

"But it is an emergency, we missed you guys"

'ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!'
_____________________
stu's pov:
These girls are seriously getting on my nerves and by how Billy has

1. Yet to let go of my shoulder and

2. Is gripping harder by the minute I'm going to assume he also wants them gone.

"Listen Tatum baby"

'YUCK'

"I miss you too sweetheart but you have to give me time with Billy, you know he's my best friend, that's like me barging in a sleepover with you and Sidney." I say giving my puppy dog face.

It works or Ryan so why wouldn't it work on Tatum.

"Ew get that disgusting look off your face, it's not even close to the same thing."

'oh I know why it didn't work on Tatum, cause unlike Ryan she's a selfish heartless bitch'

" babe we will talk to you later, remember I have that party coming up in a week, I'll see you at that right." I put on a fake smile.

"Ya you will, come on sid" Tatum deadpans as she grabs Sid's arm and drags her out of my house and to her car.

Once her car had driven away I had let out a sigh I didn't even know I was holding in.

Walking back into my house I shut and lock the door before yelling "the witch is gone you can come out now."

Nothing.

"Hey Ryan you can come out now." Billy chimes in only to get the same response.

Nothing.

"Did she leave" I question while Billy just shakes his head no.

"I was next to the bathroom door this whole time unless there is a window in there she didn't leave."

Walking over I knock on the bathroom door only to once again get nothing.

"That's it I'm going in" Billy and I both yell as we twist the door open (which surprisingly it wasn't locked) to find Ryan passed out on the floor. Gently I picked up the girl and brought her upstairs to my room to sleep, trying to be as gentle as possible.
_______________
Tatum's pov:
I dropped Sidney off at home before realizing that I forgot my purse at stu's and I would call him however my phone's in it.

'just great.'

I quickly drive back to stu's house but as I'm walking up his driveway I see him carrying a girl up his stairs and not like he does with me were he runs up the stairs.

He's taking his time, and it looks like the girl is asleep.

'i fucking knew it' i internally yelled as I quickly stomped to my car on my way to tell Sid what I just witnessed.

This was 1322 words I hope y'all enjoyed i should have either one or two more updates this week but if I don't just be patient I promise I'll get them out as soon as possible