you want me to wha-huh?

Recap:

Quickly I unlock my front door and run to the kitchen to get a knife.

After I got the knife in my hand I turn around to come face to face with the ghostface mask.

"Oh hey ghostface daddy, um well it was nice to meet you but I think it's time for me to go now."

I try to run only to get pulled right back, a hand meeting my neck as my air flow stops "sorry daddy I'll be a good girl" I joke as my vision goes black.

_______________________
Stu's pov:

"we were only supposed to scare her,Billy you said that! That was your rule!" I yell pointing at the unconscious girl in my bed.

"I let you do it cause you said you wouldn't hurt her but HERE WE ARE!" I yell angerly.

I'm pissed I didn't want her to get hurt. I don't know why I didn't I just didn't but now we have an unconscious girl with a huge bruise on her neck all cause Billy can't control his anger.

"Listen I didn't mean to strangle her that much but I needed her unconscious and it sounded like a better idea than hitting her over the head with a hard object"

"why did you need her passed out, so you could kidnap her cause Billy this this is kidnapping."

"We are murders I don't think kidnapping will matter much compared to that"

"so why"

"because of these" Billy suddenly brings out a piece of paper and a grocery sack.

"While I was trying to find Ryan I ran up to her room to find a drawer in her dresser wide open and this sticking out" Billy finishes by throwing the grocery sack at me, inside is the same costume that attacked us that night.

Eagerly I grab the piece of paper.

'it has to be important if Billy grabbed it' as I read through I soon realize this is a plan to murder Sydney and a mighty good one at that.

"That's why you kidnapped her so you could stop her from killing Syd before you that's so stu-"

"no, Stu I kidnapped her so that she could help us, she obviously can handle herself is she could take on us so might as well see if she'll join us if not we kill her."

his words made my stomach twist in a sour way and I could tell that he didn't like having to say those words either.

"Just wait till she comes too Im going to run some errands make sure she doesn't escape"
_________________
Billy pov:

leaving Ryan with that dumbass was not something I wanted to do but I know that Stu couldn't and wouldn't hurt her so I didn't have to worry about it.

Once I'm out of stu's house I run towards the costume shop.

As soon as I  enter the shop I find the exact thing I need, the ghostface costume.

Grabbing one I go to check out. Getting to the counter I'm stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

"What do you plan to do with that costume Loomis"

'of fucking course Dewey has to be watching over costume sales'

"my friends are having a ghostface party in a few days, they think if we are all dressed as ghostface then he won't be able to kill the right person leaving him trapped or at least that's what Randy said, I just need the costume so I won't be the only one not wearing one" I spit out my bullshit lie and hope that dewey is just to stupid to figure it out.

"Oh really or is the real reason because you need a costume to go slice and dice in" his eyes narrowing at me as tho I'm the murderer.

"Listen I've already been proven innocent and if I was ghostface wouldn't I already have a costume just let me make my purchase and go about my day, I have other errands after this."

"Ya I guess you make a good point but I'm keeping my eyes on you Loomis"

"ok"

I lay the money down and grab my bag.

'now the movie store' walking in I'm met with an angry Randy.

"What's got your nuts in a knot dude you look like you just got smacked"

"I'm about to smack you if you don't tell me where Madison is, she was supposed to meet me and hour ago here but she never showed, and she wasn't home either"

"damn Randy you're being a stalker, I didn't do anything to Madison in fact I haven't talked to her since yesterday."

"Listen the cops might have found you innocent but I don't buy it"

"you can believe whatever you want Randy but Stu and I are having a movie night and I just came for a film so if you'll excuse me" I sent him a death glare making him visibly gulp, quickly grabbing cabin in the woods I pay and head back to stu's house.

'lets hope this idiot didn't do anything stupid'

New chapter coming soon I would have posted this yesterday but I fell asleep