shifty

(a/n : I know I just updated but let's face it I'm bored and got nothing better to do. Also thank you all for 400 reads and 20 votes I love you all)

Recap:
I quickly drive back to stu's house but as I'm walking up his driveway I see him carrying a girl up his stairs and not like he does with me were he runs up the stairs.

He's taking his time, and it looks like the girl is asleep.

'i fucking knew it' i internally yelled as I quickly stomped to my car on my way to tell Sid what I just witnessed.
___________________
Tatum's pov:
When I finally arrive at Sid's house it's about 5 (17 o'clock in military time I think) and the sun had already started to set.

Running up to her porch I quickly knock trying my best to get her attention.

----------------------------
Sidney's pov:

Once Tatum dropped me off at home I quickly made my way upstairs to take a shower.

After I was done with my shower I decided that I was going to  read the book that I started a few months ago but yet to finish since all these murders and stress stopped me from reading.

As I started reading time flew by and sun was practically gone.

I put down my book and start to walk to my window only to be stopped by the sound of knocking on my door.

I carefully made my way down the stairs only to find Tatum banging on my door.

Quickly I opened it.

"Tate what's wrong?"

"Stu lied to me!!"
________________
Tatum's pov:
"Stu lied to me!" I yelled with fake tears running down my face.

I didn't care that he lied, or that he was carrying an unconscious girl to his room.

I was mad that he thought he could replace me.

I was mad at the girl.

I don't love Stu, Stu is a brainless gorilla whose only purpose is that he's good in bed, however without him there goes my popularity.

(PS this is a very bad mentality but Tatum must be as toxic as I can possibly make her so please don't get mad if you like Tatum I do too.)

So was I gonna milk this?

Hell ya I was.

"I just can't be-believe it" I say between fake sobs.

"Hey hey Tate how about you come inside,sit on the couch and tell me what happened ok?"

"Ok"

___timeskip brought to you by stu's huge forehead___

After explaining everything I saw I could see that Sid was completely pissed especially when I told her I saw Billy helping Stu carry the girl.

"I can't believe them?!is Stu cheating? Is Billy? Did they throw a party without us knowing and this girl just blacked out?"

Sidney started bombarding me with questions but it seemed like she was talking to herself.

"Honey don't worry, we will get to the bottom of this." I say as I punch my hand looking as confident as I could.

"Ya ya you're right" Sid shakes as if to get back control over her mind.

"Wanna watch a movie, I brought letters to Juliet?" I offer, to which she smiles and nods.

'you better be prepared boys'
_______________
Billys pov:

Once again here we are surrounding the bed in which Ryan slept.

"She looks so peaceful" Stu says.

He's head was laying on my lap and he was looking sweetly towards Ryan.

If I didn't know any better I would say I saw a hint of affection in his eyes towards her, not that I blame him.

I'm not saying she slept like an angel cause that would be a lie, she tossed and turned every couple of minutes, it was a back in forth of her kicking off the blankets or her trying to find said blanket as well as let's not forget the light snoring and the puddle of drool.

Most people would think this was gross or a turn off but for Stu and I thought it was calming.

It was relaxing seeing someone so real.

She didn't care and tho she might of been asleep it was obvious of that.

It felt like forever had passed before she woke up, clearly confused before she saw us then she visibly relaxed.

"Sorry rye did we wake you?" Stu took his head off my lap and I frowned at the loss of the warmth.

"In fact you did with your loud ass breathing but what can you expect from mouth breathers" she said with a smug smile on her face.

"What did you just say" I stood up and proceeded to walk towards her with a glare on my face.

I wasn't going to hurt her, I just wanted to scare her.

As I was inches away from her I heard a laugh irrupt from her lips as she fell back onto the bed.

"What the hell is so funny" I lowly growled as I harshly grabbed her wrist.

"You- you think you're intimidating" she lets out between laughs. "Your so cute when you're angry" I was token back.

Tho I don't like to be talked back to or disobeyed I have to say that I wasn't angry about her answer infact in the place of anger I found another emotion.

Passion.
_______________
Ryan's pov:

It's been a few minutes since I called Billy cute when he's mad but since than neither of them has said anything back.

Both boys have just been staring at me with mouths open which they looked adorable but it was also super conserning "looks like you're at a loss for words when you look at me" I say flipping my hair sassily, and attempt to get off the bed.

My comment must have snapped them out of it cause soon I was pushed back onto the bed by both boys.

"Hey hey hey, if y'all want so alone time don't let me stop you (wink wink)" once again I'm met with a low growl but this time from both boys.

"do you know?" Billy asks as his hands go to keep my hand held above my head.

"Know what? That you guys are completely gay for each other? Most definitely. You too would probably be dating if you guys didn't have girlfriends" I say as I stiffle my laugh and hide the fact that I'm incredibly intimated.

"That's where you're wrong sweetie" Stu chimes in as his hands trace over my jaw bone.

"We are dating."

They say at the same time.

My jaw drops open as I look at them both in disbelief.

"So y'all are dating? Do the girls know?" I ask as my eyes bounce from each of there faces.

"no they don't and we don't plan on telling them."

"So you're dating each other but dating the girls, for what? For the plan?"

"Exactly!" Stu excitedly yells as he gets off.

Billy soon following his lead and getting off of me.

" Well I'm happy for you two. I've always wanted a gay best friend and now I have one. No now I have two YES."

I joke as I jump up and down on stu's bed doing my happy dance.

"No no no honey you got it all wrong we are not gay, we're bi big difference"

" whatever you say" I yell as I continue my happy dance.

Little did I know that my dance made the boys hearts flutter as they looked at each other confused.

So shorter chapter only 1264 words but oh well I'll update soon. Also I know it's going pretty fast but I had them meet AFTER Casey's death plus I hate writing times so I'm just going by whatever my head says anyway love y'all peace