let's do this.

(so sorry it took me so long to continue this story I got super busy but I'm happy to be back)

Recap:

I joke as I jump up and down on stu's bed doing my happy dance.

"No no no honey you got it all wrong we are not gay, we're bi big difference"

" whatever you say" I yell as I continue my happy dance.

Little did I know that my dance made the boys hearts flutter as they looked at each other confused.
_________________________
Ryan pov:

It's been about two weeks since I found out that stu and billy we're dating and damn has allot changed since then.

They have become less secretive about their relationship when around me and I have to say ITS SO CUTE!!!

They will cuddle,kiss,hug, and even argue like an old married couple.

They seem genuinely happy with each other and I'm glad that they are happy.

Other than hanging out with just the boys every day, I'll go visit randy in the video store every Monday,Wednesday,and Friday.

With this schedule I can go visit my best friend without angering stu and billy, since they said and I quote "if I hang out with Randy to much than I will ruin the plan" they said this about a month ago and don't know I come to the store to visit randy, mostly cause they always rent movies on Saturday it's like their tradition.

After walking for a few minutes I quickly get to the store and duck inside making sure there is no sign of Billy and stu.

They're scary!

Once the coast is clear I whip around so I can go looking for Randy but instead run into someone else, knocking us both on the ground.

"Oh I'm so sorry are you ok" 'get out of my way' "yes I'm fine thank yo-" they started as I looked down I saw An angry Tatum glaring at me.

"Oh it was you? In that case I'm not sorry" I dusted myself off and got on my feet.

"What is your problem? Are you just mad cause stu said you're not welcome back to our group since you fought with me" she states getting on her feet while looking at me with a smug smile.

'he didn- oh right. He doesn't want anyone knowing we're friends so that the twist of 3 ghost faces will hit them like a truck.'

"well tho it's sad I can't see your beautiful face every god-damn day I think I'll live now if you'll excuse me."

I turn my back to her and quickly turn to where Randy was stacking videos.

"Boo" Randy quickly jumped dropping movies and he turned to me and glared "what was that for?!"

"For fun" I lean my back against the shelf and look straight at the door while still talking.

"Now keep it down or someone might think you're being kille-" my words where cut of as I see two figures approach the store.

"SHIT" I whispered loudly as I ducked next to Randy behind the shelf.

"Hide me"

"what why" Randy then looks around, eyes getting big when he sees Billy and stu walk in.

"Oh shit what are you their puppy? Why you scared?"

"I'm not allowed to be around you, now hide me or we are both dead" my words wrapped in venom as he can see I'm dead serious.

"Ok alright do you think you can make it to the storage room if I distract them?"

"Ya" as soon as those words left my mouth I made my way behind a movie shelf that was not visible to both boys waiting for the signal from Randy.