plan

(Authors note: I tried to make it original but it still has to conceal your identity so you may change it if you don't like)

Recap:

I sighed, Now that my mom is not home and no annoying teenage dick wad boys can interrupt me I can get to what I actually needed to do, work on my plan for the murder of Sydney Prescott.

______________________
Billy's pov:
As Stu and I were walking away from "Madison's" house I just couldn't understand something.

Why would she give up a fake name.

We know Madison reggon she was in stu's biology class along with Ryan so why would she give us a fake name.

That really ticked me off and tho Stu wasn't showing any irritation it clearly angered him too.

We walked in silence till we got to stu's house, his parents were out of town so he was allowing me to stay over for the night so we could go over some plans.

We got inside his house, just when I was about to say something he beat me to it.

"Why would she lie about her name?!" He practically yelled as he began to pace back and forth, his signature smile now replaced with a heavy frown and his light blue eyes a dark shade of grey.

"I don't know dude, maybe she thought she was being sneaky after all we did make her think we thought she was new" irritation clear in my voice as Stu and I absolutely despise liars.

"We were gonna kill her anyway, the girl nobody knew about suddenly disappears only to be found dead, perfect ending" I say with a smile on my face.

She's a important peace to our plan tho nobody would know why.

Except us.

"But there's our problem man, the little bitch just lied to us and we have to let her live till the end that's not how I play" stu's usually the rational one so the fact that she pissed HIM off definitely says something.

"Ok fine here I'll let you scare her but nothing worse than a few cuts alright" "ya whatever man" he says as he heads up to his room as I follow.
___________________
Ryan's pov:
I feel bad for lying I hate lying I feel like it does no good but sometimes you have to lie alittle to get ahead and that's exactly what I plan to do.

I'm hoping the boys aren't onto me however in a stupid heat of the moment thing I said the first name that came to mind : Madison reggon. Which happens to be the name of my latest victim.

I mentally facepalm, how could I be so stupid. tho noone knows she's dead it could still give away that I am a killer, tho I didn't have anything to do with Casey or Steve which I'm sad to admit so that means there's another killer in town whose being allot less subtle than me.
______________
About an hour has gone by and the sun has gone down.

I finally finished the finishing touches on my plan and hide it back in my dresser.

As I open my dresser I see my costume.

'im up for a little scaring tonight' I think to myself as I run into the bathroom and put it on.

I shove my hair into a black beanie and secure it down with bobby pins then I put on my mask,cloak,gloves,and shoes and grab my voice changer.

My voice changer makes me sound like a guy cause I've found out men don't find women intimidating, too bad there all dead now but still.

looking at myself in the mirror I feel accomplished,' who should I scare since I'm not scheduled for the murder of our principal for another 4 days. It's between Billy and stu.'