yikes

(ok so this is lemon if you don't like skip to the next chapter, WARNING⚠️ cringy as fuck, other warning contains choking, degrading,spanking, and being a big ass brat but like that's Ryan😌)

Recap:

He did a knock and went back to stacking movie's.

I gestured for stu to pick her up when she came out.

And so he did.

She is in for it now.
___________________
Ryan's pov:

the whole way back to stu's house the boys were silent in fact other than a few glares here and there they both practically ignored my excistence.

That was until we got to the house.

As soon as we stepped foot inside the door I was quickly rushed to the bedroom and thrown on the bed.

It happened all too quickly I had no clue what had just happened.

That was until the sound of the door locking snapped me back to reality.

I go to sit up only to be pushed back down by a large figure.

From the broad shoulders it was stu, but for the first time when he pushed me back down he wasn't gentle like he usually is.

"Now where do you think you're going" stu growled

(yes apparently stu is a animal in this bear with me😂no?ok)

while glaring daggers at me.

I swear if looks could kill, I'd be deader than Casey Beckers dating life.

"We had one rule Ryan, ONE RULE" stu yelled clearly pissed off while Billy just sat back and observed.

"Listen I know that you guy's didn't want me hanging with Randy but what if I just wanted to rent a movie? Y'all aren't my dad's shouldn't you be limiting each other and not me?"

I know this was not a time to be snarky but who are they to boss me around. I'm my own boss, the only man I listen to is my dad.

"You better watch your tongue before it gets you hurt" Billy chimed in which honestly caught me off guard after all he hasn't said shit since the store about 50 minutes ago.

"Wait you didn't go mute? Welp I guess there is good news after al-" my sentence was cut short by a hand around my neck.

Darting my eyes back up I see a fuming stu.

"Shut up! We told you not to do one thing, one thing and you couldn't even listen to that? Do we have to keep you on a leash? Keep you tied up hm? Cause that's what it sounds like" Stu's grip got tighter around my neck and I couldn't lie it was kinda hot.

I couldn't breathe but I tried to keep that as unnoticeable as possible.

"Hey stu" Billy said trying to get stu's attention but was easily ignored.

"STU YOU'RE HOLDING TO TIGHT SHE'S TURNING BLUE!" Billy practically screamed making stu immediately let go and look down with guilt in his eyes.

"Ryan I'm so so-"

"what makes you guys think that I have to listen to you? Hm? I'm your business partner not your lover, we want to kill the same person so what's so wrong with me hanging out with Randy? Not gonna lie he is really cute."

I say the last part with a smug smile on my face tho I'm taken back when I see their guilt turn back into rage.

' wait are they jealous? Not possible they have each other and tho they both are like super hot and funny their so cute together'