The Rise of Magica De Spell Part 1

Things had taken a turn for the worse for the Duck/McDuck Family. Huey, Dewey and Louie finally learn the truth about the Spear of Selene, their missing mother Della Duck and why their Uncles Donald Duck and Scrooge McDuck never spoke again for 10 years. They learn that Scrooge had built a rocket as gift for Della and the birth of her children but had been stolen by her for test run. The consequence of her recklessness caused her to run into a cosmic storm and she became lost in the abyss of space. As a result Donald blamed Uncle Scrooge for the loss of his beloved twin sister whom he shared so many memories with, causing him to isolate himself and the boys as eggs from his uncle. The boys also blame Scrooge for the disappearance of their Mom who in turn calls them nothing but trouble after everything he's done for them. He even turns his rage on Daisy, Webby and Beakely after they join in the argument. The worst part was when Donald and Scrooge's fight got violently physical. As a result of the terrible argument and after the boys take their rage on Donald for lying their entire lives, Donald, Daisy, Dewey, Huey, Louie, Webby, Beakely and Duckworth abandon him and move back to the marine, leaving Scrooge in tearful and broken solitude and Donald racked with guilt.

It's the day of the Lunar Eclipse which is beginning to cover the moon, making the sky blood red. After ditching the Scrooge Donald and the boys are back living the marina with Webby and Beakely moving in with them until it blows over and Daisy stays in hopes of convincing them to give Scrooge a chance. Launchpad is currently going to check on his emotionally broken boss. The boys are carrying a box full of their stuff onto the houseboat, though Louie lazily has his finger on the bottom as his brothers do all the work.

Dewey: Got it. Got it, got it. No!

Huey: Louie, pull your weight!

Louie: Um, I'm stabilizing. Grunts lift. Leaders stabilize.

Webby comes off the boat and helps Dewey, Huey and Louie brings their stuff to the boat. Together they throw it on and Webby leans an arm on the box; ever since the argument Webby has been trying to keep up an optimistic houseboat.

Webby: Ahh, life on a boat, huh? The lively rocking of the waves! Sleeping next to a dangerous boiler! And what's that? A longshoreman cursing?! Fun!

Dewey grumpily closes his arms as Huey brings another box to the boat.

Dewey: Anything's better than the mansion with that selfish old miser.

Webby can't help but feel sorry for Scrooge as she takes the next box. Despite what he said to her about not being a part of the family it still broke her heart to think of him in a miserable state and to be rejected like this.

Webby: Aw, that's not fair. Scrooge isn't that old and selfish.

The boys tilt their heads in a deadpan fashion at Webby as though they're thinking she doesn't know him, making her a little sheepish.

Webby: Okay, but in the most lovable way!

Daisy comes up overhearing their conversation and gives an expression to urge them in listening to reason.

Daisy is wearing the same primary outfit she wore in the Sunchaser disaster.

Daisy: Come on boys, don't you think you're being too hard on Scrooge. You can't hold a grudge against him forever.

Huey: Statistically speaking, we can.

Dewey: It's because of that old miser our Mom is gone.

Louie: And I don't see how you can defend him after the way he hit you Aunt Daisy.

Daisy: That was an accident. Scrooge would never intentionally hurt someone like that.

Webby: Come on you guys, surely part of you must still care for Scrooge?