The End of the Shadow War Part 3

Outside the now electrified dome Beakely, Launchpad, Duckworth, Gyro, Fenton, Manny and Lil'Bulb are holding their own quite well against Magica's shadow army this time.

Launchpad punches one of them away, following it up with an elbow. He chops and then grabs and tosses one of the shadows away. He's doing a good job of keeping the shadows off the plane and away from the dome.

Beakely flips one of the shadows over shoulders before high kicking a second shadow into another one.

Duckworth turns into a black tornado again, sweeping up a multitude of shadows and blowing them away.

Manny is on his back and when Shadow Manny leaps up at him he lifts his hooves and uses them to flip his shadow counterpart into the water.

Shadow Fenton and Shadow Gyro fire away with their rays guns but the real Fenton and Gyro slide beneath the ray blasts and energy waves and in front of their shadows, blasting them out of existence.

And now things are taking a turn for the better inside the dome. Magica was about to receive the pummelling of her life. She stares at Donald in horror and shaking terror, for she must now face the Mage she has been afraid of ever since she was born. Donald swirls with energy and crackling electricity as he stares at Magica with his shiny royal blue eyes.

Scrooge, Dewey, Mickey and everyone else around him are in absolute awe and amazement of Donald's transformation.

Minnie: So Donald has now reached 100% of his true power…

Mickey: That's right, Minnie.

Goofy: Gawrsh, look at him.

Webby: Yeah, Look at that amazing light around his body.

Louie: And the colour of his feathers.

Huey: And the electricity crackling all around him.

Dewey: And those blue eyes… It's all so awesome.

Mickey: Donald's become as powerful as Sora in his Final Form and that's saying something!

Daisy: And you say this happened once before Uncle Scrooge?

Scrooge: Aye. At the time Donald transformed into this state to protect me and Della from Hades.

Daisy: Donald looks at Donald with a touched smile. And now he's transformed again to protect all of us…that's so sweet…

Dewey: Dewey bumps his fists together in excitement. Magica's done for now!

Louie: Alright, Uncle Donald! It's time to avenge Lena!

Donald clutches Save the Queen tightly and the face of the staff flares up with fiery electricity as he stares vehemently at Magica.

Donald: The real fight begins now Magica. You're finished!

Magica: Magica is still trembling but she steels her nerves and summons her Necrosword. Wrong! You're the one who's finished!

Kingdom Hearts 2 (Darkness of the Unknown) – Armoured Xemnas 2 music

Party Members:

Donald Duck

Information: FINISH Magica once and for all!

Donald makes the first move by blasting off faster than the speed of light in the form of a blue blast of light. He whizzes past a shocked Magica and sends out a blue surge of energy that explodes on the side of the dome. Magica feels a cut form on face and blood seeps out of it. She quickly wipes it off and glares at Donald who stands straight up. He takes a good look at himself, hiding how amazed he is with his new speed.