Shadow War Aftermath - Foreshadowing

It's been a 3 days since the events of the shadow war. Magica De Spell is on the run after losing her powers completely, Duckburg is recovering after the war and the Duck/McDuck family are back together again. Donald and the kids have fully made peace and amends with Uncle Scrooge in regards to Della and the Spear of Selene.

The entire family is wearing fresh new clothes after the whole Shadow War ordeal in celebration.

Donald is wearing his true trademark blue sailor attire with the yellow stripes, blue hat with black tag and red bow tie.

Scrooge is wearing a blue with a folded-down, red collar, red cuffs, and a yellow button near the neck. He kept the jacket shut with a red belt. A black top hat with a red band near the brim sat on his head and he wears pince-nez glasses. He's also wearing red spats on his feet and holds a dark red cane. (1)

Daisy is wearing her trademark dark purple blouse with puffed short sleeves, gold bangle, white skirt, matching purple bow and purple heeled shoes.

Dewey's hair has grown out a little as he wears a blue buttoned up, half-sleeved shirt with rolled white sleeves coming out and reaching his elbows, collars folded down, a white brim at the bottom and a large light blue stripe around the centre of the shirt. (1)

Huey is wearing a light red vest underneath a red cardigan with the sleeves folded up above his elbows, He also wears a red and white cap larger than his usual one and the face of it has an image of hashtag and happy face. (1)

Louie's hair has also extended and grown out a little as he wears a light green vest underneath a green and white sports jacket with white hood and pockets. Half the sleeves are green and the other half is white. (1)

Webby is wearing a purple t-shirt underneath pinkish-purple overalls with gold buttons reaching above her knees. She's replaced her bow with a purple and yellow flower decoration. (1)

Launchpad is wearing a reddish-brown version of his pilot jacket, a cream scarf, brown spats and a reddish-brown pilot hat complete with goggles. (1)

Beakely is wearing a purple dress with a lavender collar, a whitish-purple apron, lavender socks and dark purple heels. (1)

Workers are fixing up the damage done to McDuck Manor and Beakely and Duckworth have been picking up the leftover pizzas and drinks Scrooge left on the floor after everyone ditched him and the both of them are not liking it. Beakely accidentally steps on some and it sticks to her foot.

Beakely: Ugh…! Disgusting! Was he so broken he never bothered cleaning after himself at all. This entire place is littered with so much Pizza and Pep I'd be surprised if he didn't have scurvy.

Duckworth: Duckworth comes through the wall carrying a pile with him. Well, considering you left Mr McDuck in such a horrendously, emotionally broken state I'm not too surprised.

Beakely: You left him too.

Duckworth: Yes, but I didn't emotionally break him. But it's no matter; I've cleaned far worse than this. Beakely raises an eyebrow.

Beakely: Really?

Duckworth: Yes. Though, it's something I'd rather not talk about.

Launchpad was towing Donald's once again busted up houseboat and this time puts it in the pool properly. It may take a while but it should be fixed up within a couple of months.

Launchpad: I did it!

Daisy was in a room happily writing a letter with a feathered quill.