When you do something stupid

This.

This was not at all what Free expected to walk in on you doing at two in the morning. He gawked at the sight of you on your bed, hair wet from the shower, holding a brush like it was a microphone and yelling the lyrics of a song.

He watched your body bounce up and down on your bed and internally face palmed. When you turned,

He was less than amused.

"Oh my gooodddd Deer fucker get up here.' He retaliated when you grabbed his wrist, only to be dragged up onto your bed. 

"YOU ARE MY FIRE."

You held the hair brush towards Free, who stared up at you almost blankly. Slowly he leaned in,

"The one desire." He murmured, finding quite a bit of amusement at your loud yelling. His eyebrows rose and he chuckled.

"BELIEVE WHEN I SAAAAAY."

Free hand a hand through his hair, 'oh dear, what did I get myself into?'

"I want it that way."

He snorted when you threw your head back, reminding him of a seagull,

"AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HEART BREAK. AIN'T NOTHING BUT A MISTAKE. OH I NEVER WANNA HERE YOU SAY,"

The brush was held out to him again, "I want it that way." He spoke again.

He simply walked off your bed, watching you flop down on it and bounce slightly.

"Your an idiot."

"Your a wizard, Harry-"

"Yeah. Harry might be a wizard," Free paused, staring down at you, "But you certainly are not."

You gasped dramatically.

"I take high offense to that." You grumbled, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Yeah. And I don't care."

Free had said this completely blankly, those empty eyes of his made you want to poke them out, sometimes.

"How would you react, if I told you I wanted to gouge your eyes out?"

"... What the fuck?"

"Gouge them out with love."

"So you love me?"

"Ahaha! Don't get ahead of yourself, you stale Cheeto. No one loves you."

"I wouldn't believe so. You fully just admitted you do-"

"No I didn't. I just said I wanted to gouge your eyes out with love. I do not love you. Or your eyes. What the hell are you? A knock off-"

Free covered your mouth with his gloved hand, tired of hearing you speak.

He smiled, when hearing your muffled yells.

It was certainly an interesting friendship, indeed.

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●
𝓟𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 10/24/21
𝓔𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷:
407 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼