Festival

"Ooohhhh- I'm gonna get candy, and your gonna pay for it."

Your arms were wrapped around one of his as you mindlessly babbled about food, taking in the multiple different scents that came with the festival.

"I agreed to no such thing." Free argued back, dark eyes looking over at you.

"Do you love me?"

"... Yes."

"Sense you love me, will you buy me candy?"

Free sighed out, half in amusement half in irritation. A smile tugged at his face nonetheless as he shook his head.

"Fine."

He reluctantly agreed, letting out a huff of amusement as you cheered, bouncing up and down on the balls of your heels with a happy little grin.

You'd ended up grabbing popcorn, not candy- though he got it for you anyways. Munching on the buttery snack, you gasped.

"... Can you win me that stuffed animal?"

Free looked over to where you were pointing, seeing a stuffed Kola bear. The game seemed to be rather simple- at least if you had good aim it would be simple. Thank god he had good aim-

"If you loose this I'm gonna chop off your dick-"

"-How rude-"

"-And glue it to your head you limp dicked unicorn."

The pins toppled over with the second ball he threw, and he got the Kola for you.

"Oh my gooooood- IT'S SO FLUFFY-"

"Okay Valt, semmer down."

"I am not Valt!"

You glared at him, pouting at his joke as you hugged the Kola to your chest, having him hold your bag of popcorn now. Seeing as he was a top ranked blader, he'd gained some attention from passerby's, not that you both cared, though.

"I better not be missing out on my cuddles because of this Kola." Free peered over at You.

"Nonsense! You'll still be getting all the cuddles into the world... With the Kola!"

"Hmm... Alrighty, then."

The day passed by quickly. You tried out a bunch of food, and played a bunch of games, and you'd even managed to win him a new water bottle, since the cap on his last one broke.

"Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"It's not to far away, just trust me."

Free lead you up a hill, to a clearing overseeing the festival. Sitting down he dragged you down with him, huffing when you decided to sit down next to him. Grabbing onto your hips he slid you over into his lap and wrapped his arms around you and the Kola your were still hugging.

Relaxing against your boyfriend, your eyes flicked up to the sky when fireworks popped off. As always, it seemed he was able to pick out just the perfect spot to watch the fireworks in peace.

"Oh, they're beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you."

"... That was cheesy as fuck. But I love you anyway."