Idiot

You smoothed Free's hair out of his face, replacing the rag onto his head. All while bitching while doing so.

"Well maybe you wouldn't be sick if you didn't decide to go outside in the middle of December like the fucking idiot you are."

"I don't think I'm an idiot."

"Well it's not about what you think, then." You snapped back, watching him begin to cough. He'd woken up with a soar throat, a fever, and he'd been sweating.

"Besides, I need to train." He said, moving to get back up from the bed. You shoved him back down.

"Get back up and I'll smack you so hard you'll look like black widow." You threatened, glaring down at him and pursuing your lips.

"What?" Free looked at you in confusion.

"Splat."

"Oh... Yeah I think I'll stay right here. In this comfy bed." Free spoke up, pulling the covers back over his body and rolling over. With his back facing you, you turned, walking off.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

"I have your soup."

"You made me soup? What are you, my housewife?"

"Don't push yourself there, Free." The threatening time in your voice made him quiet down, though he still had that same teasing smirk on his face.

Gosh, you wished you could smack it off of him.

Pulling up an chair next to him, Free sat up a bit, and you handed him the bowl of soup. It was your mother's recipe. Though your mother wasn't here with you at BC Sol, you still talked to her and your father close to every night.

Not to mention, they also seemed to be interested in Free just as much as you were.

"How's the family been?"

You looked up from your phone towards Free. "Oh my god, no because like they're seriously teasing me about rooming with a boy." You rolled your eyes, laughing.

Free hummed, "Not my fault they just like me that much."

"Don't get to a head of yourself, there, deer lover."

"I don't know, from what I heard yesterday they're expecting me over for Christmas."Free said, tipping the bowl up to his lips and taking in some of the broth.

"Yeah, I was actually supposed to ask you about that. I've checked with them, and we have the week off for christmas.." You trailed off.

"All this hinting stuff again, are you serious, (L/n?)"

"Shut up. What I'm trying to say is..."

Free rose an eyebrow at your hesitance. "Well, spit it out. You aren't special, you know."

"Oh my gosh if you would just let me speak-"

"Honestly no, I don't think I can do that-" Free interrupted again, and you punched his arm.

"We have a spare room at our house if you want to come over for Christmas. My little brother is dying to meet you aswell."

Free coughed, covering his mouth. You handed him a tissue once he was done.

"I mean Kris is going Glover to her family for Christmas, so I don't see why not." Free accepted your offer without hesitation.

"Do not have a family?"

"Oh no, I do. We just are scattered literally everywhere. I have a cousin in Asia, another in America-"

"How the fuck is your family so scattered."

He shrugged, "I guess we're just special. But no need to worry. I call up every once in awhile."

"... You mean once every year, don't you."

Free paused, sweat dropping. "Well... Maybe once every two years... But-"

"Oh my god." You laughed, shaking your head. "My mom said she wants you to drink a lot of Gatorade. So I personally went to the store and grabbed you some. They're in our mini fridge."

Free nodded, taking the cold, blue bottle of gatorade from you and opening it.

"This tastes like shit."

"Yeah, well your taste buds are probably pretty fucked. You said the same thing about Anges cooking yesterday."

"Fair point."

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●
𝓟𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷  12/18/21
𝓔𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷:
663 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼