Decorations

"Free, this. This is not decorating."

"What do you mean? Of course this is decorating."

You looked around the room. He'd put a tree smack dab in the middle of your guy's room and called it good. "I- There's not even any lights on that tree."

You looked at the tree then back at free, disappointment clear on your face.

"Come on, we are going to the store." You grabbed his hand, pulling him to the door. After dressing up warm, you both exited the house.

"Why."

"Because Christmas is full of lights and shit. Have you just never celebrated Christmas?"

"I mean I'd get three or four presents. But I wouldn't decorate. Don't really think I ever did." Free admitted, shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay, well we are going to fix that then." You said, leading him into the nearest store. You preferred to walk everywhere. Didn't know why, but figured it was the quiet scenery.

"These lights are better." You murmured to him, taking the pair of white lights out of his hands, and replacing it with more colorful lights. He nodded, grabbing a few more packs of the lights and throwing them into the cart.

You grabbed a few packages of different bulbs, also placing them in the cart. Free grabbed some snow man decorations, and had stared down at a deer decoration.

"Stop staring at the deer. Throw it in if ya want it."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"What the fuck is this?"

"... That's Garland. And the smaller shit is tinsel, Free."

You looked over, snorting, when you saw he was covered in tinsel and Garland. Reaching over, you grabbed the garland, wrapping it around the small tree hed cut down and brought in earlier that day. After making sure the tree holder was on properly, you threw lights on the tree.

Passing him a box of ornaments, you opened them, placing hooks on them and placing them on the tree.

"Beautiful. Now we work on the room."

"The Tree wasn't enough?"

Grabbing a ladder out of your ass, you placed it up against the wall.

"How the hell-"

You began stapling up the lights, and then outlined them in Garland, and soon you just made your guys room a winter wonderland.

Free looked around the room, dumbfounded. "Huh. Cool, I guess..."

"Exactly, now let make some cookies and cocoa. I'm not sharing with anyone other than you because I'm a bitch." You explained.

Free shrugged, "Alright. I'm down."

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●
𝓟𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷  12/14/21
𝓔𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷:
416𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼