Family Gathering

"Oh dear, it's so good to meet you face to face."

Your mother hugged Free, pinching his cheek. Free gave a cute little smile. "Thank you so much for taking care of my daughter. Before she went to BC Sol she was worried about not making any friends."

"Mom!"

"Oh honey, I'm just telling the honest truth." Your mother waved her hand, pulling you in for another hug. Rolling your eyes, you threw an arm around her.

heaven forbids you to let down your tough girl act.

"Oh my god! Your THE Free Dela Hoya!" Your little brother pushed past your uncle and aunt, gaping in Free's presence.

"Huh? What's your name, little guy?" Free bent down, balancing on the soles of his feet. His upper body slacked and leaned over. He looked tired.

"My name is (Brother name)! (Y/n) is my big sis!" Your brother introduced himself proudly, before pulling out his beyblade from his pocket. "And this is my beyblade! I'm gonna be as strong as my sister one day!"

"Cool beyblade, Little dude." Free pat his head before standing back up, hands slipping into his back pockets.

Though you had told him to dress in more appropriate, warmer clothing, he was still in his baggy yellow shirt and jeans.

Sometimes, he reminds you of a Banana.

"Dinners all set up dear, come eat." Your Mom handed the both of you two plates.

Grabbing a fork, you started to throw food onto your plate, before setting a huge scoop of applesauce down on Free's plate.

"Hey-"

"You NEED to try this. It's my Aunts special! It's crushed up apples err... Mostly crushed up apples with nutmeg and brown sugar. And it's fresh. It's literally the best thing in the world."

Free chuckled at your excitement towards your aunts food. Your aunt was the cook of your family, your mom closely following behind, though, nothing could surpass your aunts food.

"Alright alright. You've convinced me I'll try it."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Is dad not gonna he able to make it?"

Your mom drew in a soft sigh. "No, he's not. He's in Hawaii working on another big project. He would be home in another two weeks. But he shipped his presents for you guys. He really wanted to meet you too, Free."

"Well, you're most likely going to see me again, unless she stops dragging me everywhere."

Your nudged his arm, "Hint hint. That'll never happen, sorry, but your stuck with me." Free stared down at you and let out a huff of amusement.

Nevertheless, free was quite shocked to see your family had bought him things too, even though they didn't know if he was going to be here for Christmas.

You watched him open his gifts with a grin, throwing a hunk of wrapping paper at him.

"Free, honey, here is another one. This one's from (Aunt name)."

"You guys really didn't have to get me stuff. But thank you."

"Nonsense young man! Your already apart of the family." Your Uncle spoke up from the chair next to the tree, setting down his coffee cup on the table.

He was absolutely delighted when your brother had gotten him a new launcher.

"How did you know-"

"I just did a bit of research-"

You snorted, setting down the bath set you had just opened. "Bullshit. Your practically an encyclopedia for Free."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"You have a nice room."

"Thanks. I'm glad you like it, seeing as your going to be staying in it for a few days with me." You sat down on your bed, patting the spot next to you.

Sitting down, Free stretched his arms above his head, yawning. "Your family is super friendly. And accepting."

You nodded, "Yeah. We have a bit of everything in the family. It's nice."

"I've been wanting to talk to you about something." Free admitted.

"Huh? What is it?"

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●
𝓟𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 : 1/8/22
𝓔𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷:
653𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼