Tree Hugging

"What are you doing?"

"I'm huggin' a tree-"

"I can see that. But why?" Free asked, practically sweat dropping. It was hard to make him even care moderately, so when hearing him being genuinely confused, you shrugged.

"I don't know. I just looked outside this morning and I was like... You know, I wanna hug a tree."

"Is that so?" Free sighed, "Or is it because I was just sitting there a few days before when you were secretly following blame around the forest?"

"I- how did you know?"

"Well it's not all that hard to hear when your tripping over every single twig tin the forest. But why did you cone back here?"

"Well as a personal trainer I just wanted to see how you trained." You explained in honestly, pulling back from the tree.

"So you thought you wouldn't be caught if you just hid behind a tree and watched me practice? You could've just asked."

"Yeah but then you'd take pride in me asking! Like you always do!"

Free shrugged, moving into a stance, hovering over the Stadium. He pulled his ripcord quickly, sending fafnir into the stadium. "Sometimes your just stingy."

"Me? Stingy? Bullshit. Your the one that won't Share your chips with me."

"Yeah. Because I say you can have a handful, and you eat the whole damn bag. Same with chocolates."

"It's not my fault! They're so good!"

"I don't care."

●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●∘◦❀◦∘●

𝓟𝓾𝓫𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷: 12/9/21
𝓔𝓭𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷:
245 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼