CH 1 :Prologue

Taehyung's POV

I am at my office right now my day is going pretty well but it didn't go good until my wife's lawyer came here with his shitty face to show I don't know what he wants from me now.

Y/N lawyer: Hello Mr Kim, I am here to give you the divorce notice that your wife applied against you. You must be prepared that the hearing will be next week.

Taehyung: She applied a notice against me for DIVORCE? This is pure shit give me the papers.

the lawyer gave me the papers, when I read them my blood was boiling at the highest peak and I did nothing but tear the divorce paper apart.

Y/N's Lawyer: what the hell are you doing Mr Kim Taehyung these were your divorce papers now I have to go through the circle again to complete the formalities.

Taehyung: Just get the hell out of here I don't want to see your shitty face and don't you dare come to my office again or else I'll make sure you get arrested.

I got home burning in fire and saw Y/N just came from her office too you will not be so interested in the fight we were in but we argued AGAIN.

I love my wife the most in this world, I never thought about any other woman but she also never thought about any other man she was the most loyal friend, girlfriend and wife I had in this whole world but I don't know why she is always insecure about the fights we have and one day between the arguments she said: "let's get a divorce if you don't like my opinion." I never thought she will get too much serious about this because if we get divorced I will never be able to get over her. After all, she was my only love.

We use to live in the same society she moved in there when she was 12 and I was 12 too we were good friends, and then after some years when she was 17 and I was 17 too I had my very first kiss SHE was my first kiss, my first love, my first girlfriend, my first time my everything which seemed like the dream was eventually feeling like a nightmare I was afraid to lose her in any way. 

NEXT WEEK at the hearing...

Judge is here and I am just waiting when the judge came and read the documents that were against me by Y/N he was just disgusted and said.'Mrs Seong Y/N, this is almost absurd are you here for wasting court's precious time what is this you said in the papers that you and your husband both OFTEN fight with each other that's why you want a divorce, woman, every married couple fight with each other have arguments and all, I am already coming from my house after a terrible fight with my wife that doesn't mean I want a divorce from her.'

'Sir I am being very genuine about what I gave you and I think it's for the better only.'Y/N spoke sadly.

The judge sighed and took a deep and breath and said.' after all the shreds of evidence and witnesses I assume that Mr Kim Taehyung and Mrs Seong Y/N don't deserve to be divorced, I give you 7 months of time duration to think about it, the court is adjourned now.'

I was relieved because I was not at all ready for all this and Y/N also didn't look that much sad about the decision judge gave to both of us, I assume she was equally not at all ready for the good divorce.

We both headed home in the car everything was in silence unless I spoke.

Taehyung: I clearly don't understand that why you filed for divorce I think we were doing good the judge was also not happy and didn't want us to separate on foolish terms.

Y/N: THAT'S THE BLOODY POINT HE DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NOT GOOD WE ALWAYS FIGHT AND YOU DON'T GET IT!  

=================IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII==================

(: Don't Forget To VOTE & COMMENT :)