CH 8 :Be A Man !

AT THE CINEMAS

Taehyung POV

Don't worry I am still stuck in Y/N's body and I miss my body very much, today, Y/N, Jimin and Jisoo have come to the cinemas to watch The Eternals because we all are marvel fans. Y/N and I are still coping up with the bodies and trying to adjust, to your surprise Hoseok is also here, we all befriended him because he lives alone here with his dog only and does not have a girlfriend also, to MY surprise we get along very much from the first meeting itself he is so filled with joy and happiness, he is sunshine.

It's the interval now and we all headed to the washroom except Hoseok. I went to the washroom and all men panicked to see me. There was a random man who quickly zipped his pants and buckled his belts when he saw me, to be honest, he panicked too much when he saw me.

Random Man(R: M): Hey, you shameless lady why are you here in the men's toilet, don't you have your washroom!

I looked at myself and cursed in frustration I am a woman now. Jimin entered the washroom and he panicked too.

Jimin: Hey Y/N what the hell are you doing here this is a men's toilet.

Y/N: Please forgive me everybody I was not in my mind at the moment please I am sorry.

I walked out of the washroom making my way to the women's washroom and I saw Y/N exiting from there. She looked too much upset or embarrassed and her right cheek is too much red?

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV

Y/N'S POV

We all are here to watch The Eternals it's the interval time now I went to the washroom didn't think anything but I don't know why I was feeling like I am forgetting something.

When I entered the toilet all women looked at me in shock and screamed and stared at me, I lost my balance, I handled myself on the wall, I saw myself and remembered that I am a man now, how did I forget this. A random middle-aged woman messed her lipstick in shock when she saw me and now coming to me with anger-filled eyes.

Random Woman (RW): How you dare, man you came here, YOU PERVERT, you so pervert that you came here to harass women and see some greenery. I will sue you, you scum. Because of you, my lipstick got messed up you will pay for this.

Y/N: S-Sorry aunty I just came h-here--

RW: Hawww, you called me AUNTY !!?

She slapped me.

Jisoo suddenly came for rescue and held my shoulders. I looked away from her face trying to control my anger and tears.

Jisoo: Taehyung, oh my god what happened why does she slap you and what are you doing in the women's washroom?

RW: DON'T SAVE HIM LADY HE IS A PERVERT. AND YOU MISTER NOW GET OUT FROM HERE!

Jisoo: But why did you slap him, witch. Taehyung is going to speak something.

Y/N: E-Everyone please f-forgive me I-I d-didn't came here intentionally, i-it was a mistake. I was thinking something e-else and came here m-mistakenly. 

Jisoo: You crazy witch, you slapped my friend just because he came here in the women's toilet as an absolute mistake, just say sorry to him.

RW: Just imagine that girl, I am not going to do this for your pervert "friend"!

Jisoo: Hoooow dare you?

I looked around the washroom and saw that all women are watching us and some are even recording us.

Y/N: P-Please Jisoo just let it go, I am leaving don't stress yourself for me.

Saying this I was going to the men's washroom and on the way, my eyes met Taehyung's we stopped he was staring at me with confused looks and I gave him a disgusted face and left.

I stopped outside the men's toilet I have never seen a men's toilet or entered there I tried something to motivate myself for entering there, like.

'come on Y/N you can do this you will get to see the men's toilet today you have never seen it, just go there, like they say Be A Man, let's go.

I finally went in the men's toilet it was quite different from women's [of course] there were urinals and all I saw was Jimin washing his hands at the basins he noticed me and smiled.

[I don't want to describe the cringy state of Y/N while urinating and all]

I was done urinating and all saw Jimin is still waiting for me at the basins I start washing my hands and he spoke.

Jimin: Taehyung, you know what before you, Y/N came here mistakenly it was a cringy situation but all went but every man in the washroom panicked too much.

Y/N: [sad tone] oh yeah it's okay I don't care.

 Jimin: let's go fast the interval is going to end.

When the movie ended we headed to the parking area to get the car as usual Taehyung went to the driving seat and again Jimin noticed this, I mean I know how to drive but when we are together most of the time Taehyung drives the car.

Jimin: Y/N, are "you" going to drive? Taehyung, not you?

Y/N: I don't have any problem letting her drive I'm not in a mood to drive.

Jimin: Seriously, you need "mood" for driving also.

I glared at him he immediately went to the backseat scared. I sat in the front seat alongside Taehyung he starts driving and Jisoo starts speaking.

Jisoo: Jimin, you know today Taehyung came to the women's washroom in an absolute mistake but a filthy witch slapped him saying that he is a bad pervert.

Taehyung: What !!  ??

Jimin: And Y/N also came to the men's washroom mistakenly but she was not slapped by anyone.

Taehyung:  What the hell !! ?? Some woman slapped you and you didn't tell me also...Taehyung.

Y/N: It's nothing just ignore, none of your business. Stay out of it. [sadly]

Taehyung: Some random witch will come and slap my.....husband, and I will leave here alive, it's just too impossible you should have told me right away that moment. She should have tasted some mud, for this absurd action. [angry]

Y/N: Just ignored I don't care.

He looked at me while driving and got the feeling looking at my face that I am too much upset. 

=================IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII==================

(: Don't Forget To VOTE & COMMENT :)