CH 9 :Trusfrated

Almighty's POV

1 month later

Both were sleeping peacefully until the alarm clock started ringing. Taehyung went to the bathroom feeling a little pain in his lower abdomen, nonetheless he noticed, Blood. He screamed so much scaring Y/N.

Taehyung : Y/N, please help me, looks like I am going to die in your body !

Y/N: Why ? What happened ?

Taehyung: I saw "BLOOD" !! From there, oh god what will I do I am so sorry.

Y/N: Hey hey big man don't you studied biology in school you know mine but not yours, you are on period. Wait, I will get you some pads.

Taehyung: I am on periods !! Oh god no please !!

Y/N went to store room got some pads and returned.

Y/N: Take this and wear it just like a diaper. Don't need to worry.

The whole day Y/N was taking care of Taehyung because he suffering from the cramps he is not familiar with. While gasping every minute Taehyung was expecting Y/N to use some dialogues to him for taunt but said nothing she took care of him.

--------------------------

It's been almost 2 months since Taehyung and Y/N switched into each others body but let me tell you they are doing fine like very very fine. Until Taehyung did something terrible to Y/N.

Y/N's POV

I was sitting on the sofa having some snacks while watching TV it's been two months almost we switched our bodies Taehyung was struggling too much when he was on periods for two times. To be honest I enjoy being in his body though it is not much familiar but I enjoy being a man it's exciting somehow. Yeah I am also a bit troubled being a handsome man comes with useless flirty girls and how to ignore them I don't know how he use to manage so much flirting. And plus by being handsome sometimes people think me as a pervert also.

I was peacefully eating till now door bell rang. I went to check who came and, just see what happened. I saw a girl with short hair standing at my door smirking it took me a whole 2 minutes that it was Taehyung. OH GOD !

Y/N: TAEHYUNG ! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT I WILL SUE YOU WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO !!

Taehyung: Calm down calm down my handsome wife. Let me come inside first.

He came inside put down his coat and bag then turned toward me.

Taehyung: now say.

Y/N: how can you be so calm you took a haircut and that also so much short, look at yourself you are looking like a boy.

 'I am a, boy'

'No you are not a boy right now you are a girl !, my hair was already so short than average girls and you made it worse I wanted it more long and you ruined everything !'

'hey I was having so much trouble with your hair I was not able to adjust on it so I took a haircut, simple as that.'

'I will sue you, KIM TAEHYUNG !!!'

'I am living in a democratic country and with freedom I can do anything I want, I don't need your permission. You listen  to me, I don't need permission to have a haircut.'

'How dare you ? You bastard !'

He folded his arms and calmly went to the bathroom like nothing happened. How can he be so calm?

Y/N: I am so trusfrated because of you.

Taehyung: [screamed from the bathroom] ITS FRUSTRATED DARLING !!

Y/N: UGH !

=================IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII==================

(: Don't Forget To VOTE & COMMENT :)