CH 11: Business Trip

In morning

I opened my eyes lazily and I saw my body, yeah I know it's Y/N I am used to it now I don't feel bothered anymore because I know we love each other. Knowing what happened last night makes me smile a bit, after a long time it was not just sex, it was love...we made love last night and love is pure than anything. We both are not wearing anything, just sharing a blanket makes us connected as heaven. I know now Y/N will not keep her hands to herself for almost 2 to 3 days it will be PDA for almost 2 weeks only if we will do this again then it will be more. 

I was happy, with us after a long time, she was sleeping but I didn't want her to wake up because she is surreal even in my body, I can imagine her, I am lucky who got to be in his partner's body and understand them more deeply. 

But...then I saw the time.

'OH, GOD!!' I screamed.

'what the hell happened, Taehyung!' she woke up shocked.

'Y/N wake up we are late for office definitely.' I said worriedly.

'I don't have any energy left please let me sleep peacefully.' the sleepy head replied.

'oh please Y/N wake up'

'no'

I sighed.

I got up but gasped because of the pain in my lower abdomen.

time skip

'oh my god, I am late I am late, Min Yonngi will kill me.' Y/N exclaimed hurriedly while buttoning her shirt and wearing the coat. 'ok bye, Taehyung.' before leaving she came and kissed me softly saying. 'I will miss you.'

Okay, I am blushing like a red tomato for no reason but it was sweet very much. After she left I got ready and went to the palaeontology lab. 

Y/N's POV

I am at a meeting right now as Taehyung of course, but it's a virtual meeting. The officials are saying that I have to come to Busan for this and they are just awesome I would love to work for the life insurance company because most of the time I have been working for general insurance, to be exact Taehyung had been working for general insurance companies "not" me. According to the information, they will send me the tickets in a few weeks, so let's just wait until then.

At the end of the day, I was packing my bag, not wearing a tie and two unbuttoned buttons on my shirt, smiling for no reason is the sign you are in love...again. But I guess Min Yoongi doesn't want me to live peacefully.

Min Yoongi: Taehyung, why are smiling is there something you wanna share? And you are glowing today.

'Oh nothing, it's nothing.' I replied shyly.

'When people say it's nothing that definitely means "something", wait a minute...is that a hickey on your neck?' he said while coming towards me and peeking into my neck.